The conference pass, accommodation and flights are fully funded by the World Youth Forum
Dates: November 3-6, 2018 | Apply here
Eligibility: It is open to all youth of all nations between the ages of 18-40 years old. Youth that is influential in their communities and areas of studies are also encouraged to apply as speakers as well.
Location: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
World Youth Forum 2018
World Youth Forum is a platform built by promising youth. It sends a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire world.
It engages youth from around the globe in an enriching set-up, allowing them to exchange views and recommend initiatives to decision-makers and influential figures.
The forum is a chance for you to engage with top policymakers, network with promising youth from the region and the world that are determined to make our world a better place for everyone.
The World Youth Forum agenda is divided into various tracks, tackling themes and topics of interest to international youth, creating a platform to express views, present ideas and share experiences throughout its sessions.
- The role of world leaders in building and sustaining peace
Euro-Mediterranean cooperation: a strategic partnership
Humanitarian aid: responsibilities in confronting challenges
Resurrecting communities post-conflict: from the Marshall Plan to Syria
- The role of soft power in countering intellectual extremism and terrorism
- Day Zero: Water security in the wake of climate change
- Volunteerism as a means towards a more integrated society
Agenda 2063: The Africa we want
- How do we build future leaders?
- Narrowing the Gender gap in the employment market.
- The Rapid Changes in the Energy Map: “What’s Powering the world?
- Enabling the disabled persons: towards an integrated community
- Employment opportunities in the AI age
- Digital citizenship: digital rights and responsibilities in the Internet world
- The role of cinema and art in shaping communities
- Does social media infringe on privacy?
- E-sports: how Technology is utilized in sports?
- Entrepreneurs and Innovative startups role in economic growth
Model Arab African Summit
The Model Arab-African Summit (MAAS) is a two days regional summit that will take place as part of the World Youth Forum in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Young participants representing 67 Arab and African states will take part in the Summit.
Participants will discuss and debate different topics with the aim of finding solutions to common challenges that face them as youth, as well as enhancing cooperation between Arab and African youth.
MAAS participants will represent their countries and highlight their potentials and cooperation opportunities with other fellow states of the African and Arab nations.
By assuming the roles of several Member States, delegates will be able to share diverse perspectives and formulate various solutions with regards to several topics during the discussion.
Interested in attending the World Youth Forum 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.