Deadline: December 7, 2022 13:00 GMT-0500
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]| Apply here
Eligibility: Applicants should be between five and twenty-five years into their professional careers, with demonstrated and significant accomplishments at a regional, national, or international level. Applicants must be citizens of a country other than the United States.
Location: New Haven, CT, the United States
Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2023
The Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program is a four-month, full-time residential program based out of Yale’s Jackson School of Global Affairs. The Program runs annually from mid-August to mid-December.
The Program provides World Fellows with the opportunity to expand their vision, learn from each other, and grow personally and professionally. World Fellows contribute to Yale’s intellectual life, give talks and participate on panels, collaborate with peers, audit classes, and mentor students.
Who should apply?
Each cohort of Fellows is geographically balanced and represents a wide range of professions, talents, experiences, cultures, people, and perspectives.
Admission to the World Fellows program is highly competitive. An ideal candidate must have:
- An established record of extraordinary achievement and integrity
- A commitment to a good society and to making a positive impact at the local, national, or international level
- A promise of a future career in leadership and notable global impact
- A special capacity for critical, creative, entrepreneurial, and strategic thinking
- A likelihood to benefit from participation in the program and to contribute to the global perspective on Yale’s campus
- A commitment to a rigorous program of activities, to full-time residence at Yale for the entire duration of the program, and to mentoring students and speaking frequently on campus
Why apply for the World Fellows Program?
The fellows will receive the following benefits:
- A taxable stipend to cover the costs of living in New Haven
- A modest, furnished one, or two-bedroom apartment for the duration of the program
- Medical insurance
- Round-trip travel from home country
Interested in applying for the Maurice R. Greenberg World Fellows Program 2023? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.
For more life-changing opportunities, subscribe to our weekly newsletter and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.