Deadline: June 15, 2018 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
Eligibility: Applicants must be between 18-35
Price: GBP 995,- The participation fee includes shared accommodation from the 1st – 6th July 2018. Food (breakfast and lunch), receptions, institutional and cultural visits are all included in the fee. For delegates not requiring accommodation, the participation fee is GBP 695,-
Dates: July 2-6, 2018
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Young Diplomats Forum 2018
The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is an intensive week-long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world-leading experts.
Set up to recognise, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats. This community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
The 10th Edition of Young Diplomats Forum is a meeting of 100 young and aspiring diplomats from over 75 countries covering every region in the world to tackle hot topics of international affairs.
The proceedings and workshops of the forum engage young diplomats with Ambassadors, MPs, MEPs, Government officials, Media and Diplomacy experts on different issues of global affairs. In addition, the Young Diplomats Forum is a cultural and entertaining experience that create international friendship amongst participants and engage with institutions in the host country and connect with the place.
- Diplomacy in the 21st Century ambassadors and leading experts at the Global Diplomats Forum
- Digital Diplomacy in collaboration with the Facebook Europe
- Priorities of UK Foreign Policy at parliamentarian diplomacy with members of parliament
- The role of think tanks in Foreign Policy in partnership with RUSI
- The challenges to the UK-EU foreign policy at the EU representation office in London
- Policy development workshop
- Negotiations workshop
- Smart Diplomacy workshop
- Closing Ceremony at the House of Lords
How to apply?
To apply for this year’s Young Diplomats Forum in London you will need to send a current CV and personal statement ( no more than 500 words) to: firstname.lastname@example.org