Deadline: December 15, 2019 00:00 CET| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Youth between 18 to 30 years old having a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
Young Social Entrepreneurs Programme 2020
The Young Social Entrepreneurs Programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable the youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
The Singapore International Foundation (SIF) believes in equipping, enabling and inspiring young changemakers like you to make your social enterprise idea a reality.
Through the YSE Programme, it nurtures a network of social entrepreneurs, where the power of ideas, know-how and resources can be harnessed to enrich lives and effect positive change for a better world. Launched in 2010, it has over 1000 alumni representing 30 nationalities.
Participants will learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Admitted participants will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in March 2020 in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE Programme, which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
The YSE Programme spans 8-months, comprising of the following components: Workshop in Singapore; 6-month remote Mentorship, an Overseas Study Visit, and Pitching for Change where teams can pitch for grants of up to S$20,000 to develop their social enterprise.
- Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Embark on an overseas study visit to gain insights
- Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
YSE is looking for passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs who have great ideas and are looking to develop their SE.
Join now if you:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
Interested in applying for the Young Social Entrepreneurs Programme 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.