If you’ve never followed finance websites, it’s a great idea to start. Here’s why.
Why are finance websites useful?
Not everyone has a background in finance and not everyone can afford a financial adviser.
Lucky for all of us, we live in the era of the Internet. For that reason, we have compiled a list with the best finance websites where you can learn all about the finance world: from the available finance careers and terminology to developing your personal investment strategies.
Whether you have just started to learn, or you are already an expert in the world of finance, business and investments, these resources will help you stay on the top the game:
The 15 best finance websites
1. Forbes is the home page of the world’s business leaders, featuring original articles on finance, personal finance, investing, stock market, leadership, and marketing topics. Forbes also reports on related subjects such as technology, communications, science, and law.
2. Reuters – the media division of Thomson Reuters is the world’s largest international multimedia news agency, providing its audience with the top world investing, business, stock market, technology, small business and personal finance news.
3. Bloomberg Businessweek, previously known as Businessweek, is a globally recognized magazine that provides information and interpretation about what is happening in the business world.
4. Wall Street Journal is one of the world most famous magazine, providing its wide audience with the latest business, financial and stock news.
5. The Economist offers authoritative insight on international mix of news, such as politics, business, finance, science and technology.
6. MarketWatch is a leading innovator in business news, personal finance information, real-time commentary and investment tools and data, with dedicated journalists generating hundreds of headlines, stories, videos and market briefs a day from 10 bureaus in the U.S., Europe and Asia.
7. Financial Times is one of the world’s leading finance news websites, globally recognized for its authority. The Financial Times features a wide variety of content including finance news, data and analysis and more.
8. CNNMoney is a great finance website which will help you learn how the news affects your finances.
9. CNBC is a recognized world leader in international business news, offering its international audience business information and real-time financial market coverage.
10. MoneyMorning is a website that helps you get the financial freedom in the new global economy, sharing invaluable information with you to enjoy financial independence.
11. The Street offers actionable ideas from the world of finance, investing, and business, helping all individuals and organizations to grow their wealth.
12. This Is Money will provide you with the latest financial trends, personal finance advice, and news.
13. Kiplinger is one of the top investing insights providers. The website features a wide range of topics from the world of finance.
14. Investing offers free real-time quotes, streaming charts, financial news, portfolio, live stock market data and much more.
15. The Motley Fool is a great resource for investors to stay informed. It will provide you with the leading insight and analysis about the stock market.
Bonus: Top financial news aggregator websites
If you want to just follow the latest financial data and stock markets, here’s a list of great tools to start with:
Pro tip: If you are new to the world of investments, we would recommend using Investopedia, as a one-stop shop for everything there is in the Finance world. Investopedia’s dictionary is great for finding easy-to-understand definitions of financial terms and concepts. It also provides tutorials on everything from income taxes. and to calculating the market Beta. The site even features study guides for nationally administered finance exams.
Which of these websites have you already been following? How do you find them? Let us know in the comment section below or leave us a Tweet @AlphaGammaHQ.