Being a young entrepreneur is all fun and games until you realize you are actually so young and inexperienced than other veterans in the industry.
Sure, you might be ambitious and have the right education, but what you might lack is work and life experience, comparing to those who’ve been in the business for more than twenty years.
That’s a bit scary, right?
But there’s no reason to be frightened, as you will eventually get there, especially if you like reading books. It will be a long ride, but thankfully, there so many great books that will make the process of getting there more enjoyable.
Nowadays, there are so many free resources available, you only need a desire. From all of the resources you can find out there to expand your knowledge, my favorite one is through reading books.
If you have your sights set on being a successful entrepreneur, you need to keep investing in yourself and that’s exactly why we created this collection of best books for entrepreneurs – to help you grow both personally and professionally.
The best books for entrepreneurs
- “The Magic of Thinking Big” by David J. Schwartz
- “The Innovator’s Dilemma” by Clayton M. Christensen
- “Rework” by Jason Fried
- “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill
- “The $100 Startup” by Chris Guillebeau
- “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Timothy Ferriss
- “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change Paperback” by Stephen R. Covey
- “Mastering the Dynamics of Innovation” by James M. Utterback
- “Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream Customers” by Geoffrey A. Moore
- “The Psychology of Selling” by Brian Tracy
- “Influence” by Robert B. Cialdini
- “Outliers: The Story of Success” by Malcolm Gladwell
- “The Hard Thing About Hard Things” by Ben Horowitz
- “The Pumpkin Plan: A Simple Strategy to Grow a Remarkable Business in Any Field” by Mike Michalowicz
- “The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done” by Peter F. Drucker
- “The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses” by Eric Ries
- “The Four Steps to the Epiphany” by Steve Blank
- “The 80/20 Manager” by Richard Koch
- “Good to Great” by Jim Collins
- “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
This is just a small fraction of all of the awesome books for entrepreneurs that exist out there to help you achieve the entrepreneurial success you crave for.
Invest in yourself and make time to read them, it is one of the best investments you can make.
What are some great books that you have read and you recommend to entrepreneurs? Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comment section below!