Deadline: October 31, 2022 23:59 CET
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Eligibility: current Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD students as well as recent graduates (graduated after January 1, 2022) from anywhere in Europe are eligible to apply
Date: December 1, 2022
Location: Amsterdam, the Netherlands (joining remotely is possible)
If you are looking for a sign to make a change in your career, then look no further!
Our team at AlphaGamma is on a look out for new members, thus we are kicking off the new edition of our recruitment program:
Global Brand Ambassador Program 2022: help millions of young people discover their calling
If you are a driven, curious and ambitious individual who wants to help other young professionals, founders and students from across the world discover life-changing opportunities, then join us as a Global Brand Ambassador at AlphaGamma!
We want to grow our reach beyond 4,000,000 young readers per month. Our goal is to to reach tens of millions of students, young executives, founders. Basically, anyone who is looking for life-changing career and business opportunities.
Our mission at AlphaGamma is to be a trusted source of information and inspiration for millions of young people worldwide on all-things careers, business and personal development.
We also have our own product, a mobile app called Opportunity Feed, and we are looking for enthusiasts to help us with expanding our presence in Europe, North America, South America, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
The Global Brand Ambassador programme is a great opportunity for students and postgraduates to get introduced to the world of business.
The team at AlphaGamma is very welcoming and is ready to help you achieve your greatest potential and guide you through every step of the programme.
This has been a great experience that gave me a much-needed practice within the field of business combined with positive work relations.
– Mia Martinac, Global Brand Ambassador 2022
If you enjoy challenges, you are curious about entrepreneurship, business and finance, and want to enjoy unlimited career growth within a highly diverse and fast-growing international company, then this is an opportunity for you!
- A current or a recent student (BSc, MSc, MBA or PhD); background in Business, Communications, Journalism or Digital Marketing is a plus
- Curious about Business and Entrepreneurship
- Advanced (at least B2 level) proficiency in English
- Easily accessible and stay in contact with the rest of the AlphaGamma team
- Spread the word about AlphaGamma on social media channels
- Build partnerships with universities and researchers who would contribute to the AlphaGamma platform
- Partner with the relevant student associations (finance, entrepreneurship, business tracks)
- (optional) Refer potential customers (learn more on our Services page)
- Affiliation with the fast-growing digital media company
- Access to free events, contests and forums from around the globe
- Opportunity to participate in events and programs that AlphaGamma is partnering with
- No-strings-attached offer: result-based appraisal
- Opportunity to earn commissions on promoting offers of AlphaGamma
- Gain invaluable experience to boost your CV
- Training in online marketing, sales and setting up a business with regular feedback sessions
- Professional reference
- Flexible working hours
- 10% commission per successfully closed partnership
- 3-6 month-long internship depending on workload
💡 FUN FACT: All our current team members went through this program at the beginning of their careers at AlphaGamma.
Excited to join the Global Brand Ambassador Program 2022? Then send your CV along with a motivation letter to Nick Fieman, email@example.com, or fill out the LinkedIn form before 23:59 CEST on October 31, 2022.
We accept applications on a rolling basis, so the sooner you send in your application, the sooner you will hear from us!