Deadline: 23:59 UTC on March 15, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Opportunity: Trainee Position at Allianz
Eligibility: Business Information Technology, IT, Mathematics, or Engineering academic degree
Location: Munich, Germany
Are you are looking for an exciting, challenging job in an international and dynamic environment? If you are a graduate with a passion for business, leadership and IT affinities, then you are the perfect candidate to start your career with the international AMOS Trainee Program!
During the 18-month trainee program, which is split into 3 six-month assignments, you will participate in various AMOS projects focusing on IT.
You will take on tasks in project teams as well as bear responsibility for your own projects. When developing these tasks, the AMOS team will take into consideration your core expertise, individual strengths, interests, passions and will design your individual entry program to develop your career at AMOS. In the course of these 18 months, you will continuously develop yourself on-and-off the job and gain relevant experience in the project management. To facilitate your familiarization of AMOS as a global company, you will have the option of experiencing an international assignment. During the entire program, a top management representative will be assigned as your mentor and support you through your professional and personal development. Take your future in your own hands and make most of this opportunity to become a front runner for this position! The assignment will begin in Munich, Germany but can include an international assignment.
Allianz Managed Operations & Services SE (AMOS) is the internal provider for Allianz Group.
The AMOS vision is to transform Allianz into a digital group. Digitalization is about providing a resilient, secure and efficient infrastructure as well as ensuring new technologies and new channels are leveraged to distribute and service the Allianz products. The internal consulting unit, Allianz Consulting, and offerings for Corporate Real Estate, Business Processing and Human Resources round out the AMOS service portfolio. With its headquarter in Munich, Germany, AMOS currently employs 4,400 people with a global presence stretches across 14 countries.
- Top 10 participants based on challenge scores will be shortlisted for an interview for the trainee position
- Top eligible participants will be called in for an interview; interview results will determine final winner(s)
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Academic degree, preferably in Business Information Technology, IT, Mathematics, or Engineering
- Some relevant experience in IT or project management experience in insurance merited
- English proficiency and at least one other language
- Proven analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently or collaboratively while establishing priorities; ability to handle multiple tasks in a rapidly evolving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people in a multicultural environment
- Entrepreneurship with the ability to deliver excellent results despite minimal guidance
- International experience
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- By participating in this opportunity, you adhere to the Sqore.com terms and conditions
To take part in the AMOS Trainee Program, please follow the application link and create a profile.
The first step is to take The AMOS Challenge, which consists out of 10 questions with 7 minutes and 30 seconds time limit. The next step is to take the English Language Challenge which consists of 10 questions with 4 minutes and 20 seconds of time limit. Next, you will need to take the Project Management Challenge consisting of 10 questions with time limit of 4 minutes and 40 seconds. And the final step is to fill in the Application form.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
This opportunity is powered by Sqore.