Looking for a place to discover the innovations that will shape the future of the industry?
Here’s a list of top tech events happening worldwide in 2021!
Are you into crypto and blockchain and looking to catch up with the latest trends in this industry?
To help you out, we listed the blockchain events happening this year around the world and online.
These events are your platform to learn, share knowledge and network with like-minded people. Enjoy!
The ultimate list of blockchain events in 2021
- REIMAGINE | August 15, online | REIMAGINE brings together three major parts of the blockchain ecosystem as a whole. Infrastructure, Talent, and Industry.
- BitBlockBoom | August 26-29, Dallas, TX, US | We talk about Bitcoin, Bitcoin, and more Bitcoin. This is not an Alt-coin or a Blockchain event.
- EDCON | August 27-29, online | EDCON is a non-profit annual global Ethereum conference that happens once a year in different countries
Blockchain events in September
- Blockchain Expo Global | September 6-7, London, UK | The world-leading Blockchain Expo series returns to London at the prestigious Business Design Centre.
- APAC Blockchain Conference | September 13, Sydney, Australia | Advancing the practical applications of the blockchain ecosystem in Australia
- Digital Asset Summit | September 14-15, New York, NY, US | DAS is the institutionally focused crypto conference for asset managers and financial services professionals.
- Blockchain Expo Global | September 13-15, online | The Blockchain conference agenda will present a series of expert keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies.
- Mainnet | September 20 – 22, New York, NY, US | The summit gathers crypto leaders, operators, builders, and investors for three days of future-focused collaboration, networking, and programming.
- Club Fest Virtual | September 28 – 29, online | Club Fest is an immersive 3D VIRTUAL networking experience that brings together thousands of Clubhouse users from the Creator Economy to learn about the revolution in social audio & digital commerce.
- CoinAgenda Europe | September 28 – 30, Monaco | The leading global blockchain investing conference series since 2014.
- BII SUMMIT Dubai | September 29, Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Investors attend to find investment opportunities in Blockchain companies & startups with a goal to find the next “Unicorn” company.
- TADS Awards | September 30, Hong Kong, China | TADS Awards brings together individuals and businesses to share the energy that tokenization brings to the financial sector.
- The Future of Money, Governance, & the Law | September 30, Washington, DC, US | Leaders from around the world will look decades into the future and plan for the Future of Money, Governance, and the Law.
Blockchain events in October
- TOKEN2049 | October 7 – 8 London, UK | TOKEN2049 assembles leading founders and executives to highlight the latest evolution of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- Texas Blockchain Summit | October 8, Dallas, TX, US | Discussing the policy & economics of protocol revolutions.
- AIM Summit Dubai | October 11 – 12, Dubai, UAE | The leading alternative investment management summit
- Crypto Expo Dubai | October 13 – 14, Dubai, UAE | Crypto Expo Dubai is the event for investors and crypto industry leaders to network and explore more business opportunities in the crypto space.
- World Blockchain Summit | October 13 – 14, Dubai, UAE | Re-imagining the future of finance with crypto and blockchain
- The Future Blockchain Summit | October 17-20, Dubai, UAE | Leading Blockchain & Crypto event bringing together the industry brightest minds, game-changing creators, leading investors & most disruptive businesses & startups.
- Empire Fintech Conference | October 19, New York, NY, US | Hear from those forging new trails in payments, blockchain, lending, wealth, insurtech, real estate, and more.
- CoinAgenda Global | October 25 – 27, Las Vegas NV, US | The leading global blockchain investing conference series since 2014.
- Blockchain Life | October 27 – 28, Moscow, Russia | One of the biggest blockchain, cryptocurrencies and mining events in the world.
- Crypto Valley Conference | October 28-29, Rotkreuz, Switzerland | Two days of in-depth discussions on the current state and future of blockchain technology.
- Crypto Fest | October 29, Cape Town, South Africa | Get your crypto game on! Meet the pioneers, the early adopters and the highly influential and established opinion leaders!
- CryptoCon | October 31 – November 2, Phoenix AZ, US | This multi-dimensional, immersive experience will define and position the world’s future innovators, enable history-defining partnerships, and build a framework for using this disruptive technology to decentralize finance as we establish financial freedom and economic justice worldwide.
Blockchain events in November
- LA Blockchain Summit | November 2-3, Los Angeles, CA, US & online | LA Blockchain Summit is the leading conference & expo focused on blockchain investing, building, and mainstream adoption.
- TAB Con | November 4-6, 2021, Atlanta, GA, US | The most inclusive, organic, grassroots event possible for Bitcoin.
- Democracy4All | November 11-12, Barcelona, Spain | The 12 Principles of Good Democratic Governance encapsulate fundamental values defining a common vision of democratic governance in Europe. Blockchain technology can be a fundamental tool to achieve them.
- Digital Asset Summit |November 15-16, London, UK | DAS is the institutionally focused crypto conference for asset managers and financial services professionals.
- Blockchain Week Rome | November 16-20, Rome, Italy | The biggest Italian event dedicated to blockchain and cryptocurrencies is coming back with an unmissable second edition!
- AIBC Summit Europe | November 17-18, Malta | From cryptocurrency regulation to cutting-edge AI, the industry’s most creative minds are leading the debate on the AIBC stage with an agenda of thought-provoking keynotes and panels.
- Meridian | November 17-18, San Francisco, CA, US | A forum where experts in finance, policy, and technology from within and beyond the Stellar ecosystem will share what they’re building and their plans for growth.
- Forex Expo | November 18-19, Limassol, Cyprus | The most interactive and global B2B event in the Forex industry – the legendary Forex Expo with a 20-year history will take place in Limassol, Cyprus.
- TOKEN2049 | November 23 – 24, Hong Kong, China |
TOKEN2049 is bringing together leading executives, founders and thought leaders to spotlight the latest evolution of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
- CoinFestUK | November 25-28, Manchester, UK | CoinFestUK is free to attend a crypto-focused event built with several tracks aimed at all levels of Crypto enthusiasts.
Blockchain events in December
- Blockchain Fest | December 2-3, Limassol, Cyprus | The biggest European 2-day event on Blockchain, Exchanges, Cryptocurrencies, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), NFTs, Mining, Gaming and Gambling, Online Payments and Investment.
- Algorithm Conference | December 2-4, Dallas, TX, US | Just 3 days of high-level, no-pitch presentations and workshops on bitcoin, cryptocurrencies, DeFi, NFT, AI, big data, and quantum computing.
- Blockchance Conference | December 8-10, Hamburg, Germany | Germany’s leading blockchain conference. It introduces the topics Digital Assets, DeFi, Green Technology.
- CoinAgenda Caribbean | December 7 – 8, San Juan, Puerto Rico | The leading global blockchain investing conference series since 2014.
Do you know any other blockchain events worth listing above? Do not hesitate to share it with us in the comments below or via our contact form!