Deadline: December 1, 2015 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Fields: Marketing & Communications ,Sales & account management, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Product Quality & support
Duration & Dates: vary depending on the position
Locations: Budapest, Hungary; Stockholm, Sweden; Warsaw, Poland; Copenhagen, Denmark; Dakar, Senegal; Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Athens, GA, USA; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Moscow, Russia; 00100 Helsinki, Finland; Kiev, Ukraine; Kampala, Uganda; Wrocław, Poland; Vienna, Austria; Bucharest, Romania; Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel; Munich, Germany; Milan, Italy; Hamburg, Germany; Zürich, Switzerland; Zagreb, Croatia; Brussels, Belgium; Oslo, Norway; Paris, France; Bratislava, Slovakia; Lagos, Nigeria; Johannesburg, South Africa; Prague, Czech Republic; Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey; Lisbon, Portugal; Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Google’s business internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join the team to make an impact. Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. Google offers internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location.
Business Internship at Google
– Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
– Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship.
– Priority will be given to students graduating end of 2016 or in 2017.
– Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
– Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
– Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance or related fields.
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting. At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns – they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Product Quality, or Marketing. Their intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form. These internships will expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join Google’s team and make an impact. Duration and start date of the internships will vary depending on the position.