Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Business Internship at Facebook
The Creative Shop is a team at Facebook tasked with inventing and building world-class, socially designed marketing ideas for the world’s largest brand marketers on Facebook, Instagram and beyond. They use a firm understanding of the client’s business and their platform to develop, package and present original creative solutions that set the bar for the entire industry. You’ll be immersed in a full range of storytelling tools to present ideas to our partners, cracking the code for great content that generates business results for the world’s biggest brands. If you an art person, a designer, a visual thinker and crafts person, and you have a passion for mixing art and science, love creating stories for brands and are not afraid of working in a constantly changing world, join Facebook . This is a 10 week internship position located in Facebook’s Hamburg office. They are looking for a highly skilled young creative with a world-class portfolio for whom strategy and creativity are mutual attractors.
- Participate in brand and business strategy discussions to uncover huge business needs and opportunities
- Uncover social insights and develop Facebook and Instagram solutions and concepts that drive the key business goals of our top clients
- Partner with others on the team to make your and their ideas shine
- Visualize ideas and bring them to life with our team
- Motivated to become part of the advertising market
- Ability to be a self-starter, overcome barriers and work collaboratively in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Ability to shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Highly motivated and hard-working, and able to think clearly under pressure
- Sense of humor, team player, and willingness to do whatever it takes to help us be successful
- Fluent English is a must, German a plus
- Ability and tool-fluency to bring ideas and stories to life in a visual way
- All candidates need to be enrolled in a study program