Deadline: January 15, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: recent business, accounting/finance and engineering graduates
Participating countries: China, Denmark, France, Germany, Poland and USA
Start dates: latest September 2016
Kick-start your career with the leading MedTech company Coloplast!
Are you a recent business, accounting/finance or engineering graduate? Do you have a strong performance track record in terms of grades and experience? Are you hungry and passionate to drive business results?
If the answer to all of these questions is yes, then join the Coloplast Global Graduate Programme and be one of fifteen candidates who will begin a three-year international journey divided in two eighteen-month rotation programs at Coloplast headquarters in Denmark and a subsidiary country, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills in real jobs across our business units.
Coloplast is a leading MedTech company operating globally with headquarters in Denmark and offices in 55 countries around the world. Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with specific, personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use their products, they work on creating solutions that are sensitive to their special needs.
Recent graduates in Business, Accounting/Finance and Engineering, fluent in English and ready to embark on an international journey of professional and personal development.
- Salary for each rotation is based on competitive local benchmarks
- Performance bonuses provided for each rotation
- Furnished housing, tax, and visa support is provided for any international assignment.
- Register on the application website,
- Get to know more about Coloplast and test your skills and suitability in the multiple choice quizzes
- Tell something more about yourself and why you are applying for the programme
- Fill in your profile information and submit your application.
Think you have what it takes to join this highly competitive program? Begin your application and find out today!
Please read the Terms and Conditions here. If you need more information, please contact email@example.com
The Coloplast Global Career Challenge is powered by Sqore.