Pan-European contest to motivate young people, entrepreneurs and startups
The European Youth Award (EYA) is a pan-European contest to motivate young people, entrepreneurs & start-up founders (under the age of 33) to produce creative, digital projects with impact on society. They do not accept business ideas – projects only! It demonstrates their potential to create innovative solutions with Internet and Mobile technology addressing the goals defined by the Council of Europe and Europe 2020. All winners, selected by the Grand Jury, will be invited to the three day long Winners Event in Graz.
The Winners Event (EYA Festival) is an established platform for international knowledge-exchange and a widely recognized networking-event for future cooperation. EYA is organized by the International Center for New Media, a Non-Profit Organization based in Salzburg, Austria. The annual winners event (EYA Festival) is s a unique event combining knowledge – innovation – networking – inspiration – motivation taking place in Graz in November. Don’t miss the chance and be part of it!
European Youth Award Festival: a Hotspot for Innovation and Future Visions
Europe’s ICT elite meets at this unique yearly networking event held in Graz, City of Design & Human Rights, in November. The festival comprises a three-day conference and a gala ceremony.
|• EYA Winners present their inspiring projects and receive feedback from Europe’s most vibrant and lively digital community and engaged students.
• IT pioneers, expert speakers and experienced entrepreneurs share their experience and know-how in keynotes and interactive workshops.
• Smart people exchange and discuss innovative ideas and future cooperation at networking events in a creative environment.
• The festival reaches its climax in an evening of excellence when the winning teams are honoured and celebrated on an international stage (EYA Gala Ceremony).
CONTEST 2016 is open! Do you want to become EYA Young Digital Champion?
People who fulfil the following criteria are eligible to participate in the European Youth Award competition:
- Creative minds under the age of 33 (born on or after January 1, 1983)
- Living in one of the member states of the European Union or Council of Europe
- Who have produced an outstanding, innovative digital project to improve society (eg website, app, wearable device, digital installation).
The European Youth Award Festival (Winners Event) is a platform for knowledge exchange, networking and sharing ideas!
At the festival you will:
- present your innovative project in front of an expert and high-level audience
- receive two profound project checks and further development suggestions by international and local students
- learn from outstanding speakers, experienced entrepreneurs and opinion-leaders
- exchange and discuss your ideas and visions with young engaged people from all over Europe
- get honored and applauded on an international stage!
European Youth Award Network: a Community of Changemakers
- Digital Natives and young developers.
- Start-ups and Internet pioneers.
- Business leaders and experienced entrepreneurs.
- Government and NGO representatives.
- Students and academics.
- Experts from ICT and creative industry.
- Social entrepreneurs and community leaders.
- Journalists and IT press.