Deadline: November 15, 2020 00:00 (CET)| Apply here
Eligibility: The Fellowship is suitable for early, mid and mid-senior professionals looking to equip themselves with the tools and resources to work effectively in a virtual environment and a deep desire to engage in an intense professional development experience while applying creative solutions to deepen the impact.
IDEX Virtual Fellowship Program 2021
Are you looking to accelerate your career in social enterprise by the combination of real experience coupled with learning?
Are you an employer? Is your organisation looking to upskill its workforce in social enterprise training?
IDEX is developing the next wave of “social intrapreneurs” who will support, lead and advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world!
This Fellowship is for any professional from across the globe who wants to deep dive into the social impact sector and make the transition to social enterprise practitioner.
Since beginning operations in 2010, IDEX has welcomed over 300 fellows across the world to work and deeply engage with IDEX’s social enterprise partners – learning how to run and grow socially-focused enterprises.
Today, the IDEX Fellowship caters to an even wider range of applicants coming in with varied educational and professional backgrounds, but with a shared passion to create sustainable social impact.
Each Fellow will gain access to the online learning labs; consulting projects with 4 social enterprises from across the globe; inner journey discoveries; virtual coffee sessions with sector experts; live community engagement with 300+ alumni; and one-on-one meetings with mentors-in-residence and subject matter experts.
Supported by key theory and practical subject knowledge training and understanding how one might begin to align themselves professionally towards pursuing a career in the sector.
Organisations nominating employees have the opportunity to participate as one of the learning lab case challenges where the Cohort works with a senior member or founder to develop real world solutions to an existing problem statement in your organisation.
Key fellow benefits
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of Human Centered Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Subject Matter Experts, seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields, engaging you in Capacity Building Sessions at a group and individual level
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with four global impact organisations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!
Interested in applying for the IDEX Virtual Fellowship Program 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.