Deadline: April 1, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: over 21 years old
Prize: a premium prep account from the Economist GMAT tutor
Getting good results on your Graduate Management Admission Test could be a defining moment for your future success and career.
The key difference between succeeding and failing is being well prepared. Don’t leave it up to chance, take The Economist GMAT Tutor Challenge for a chance to win a Premium Prep Account from the Economist GMAT Tutor ranked as the #1 online GMAT prep course. According to independent GMAT Club reviews, the average student sees up to 85 point score improvement. This is the opportunity to boost your score you don’t want to miss.
Now is your chance to show off your GMAT skills and win a premium prep plan from The Economist GMAT Tutor! Take The Economist GMAT Prep Challenge!
The Economist GMAT tutor prep challenge
The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is a standardized computer adaptive test (CAT), required as part of the application process to many MBA programs around the world. The GMAT takes almost 4 hours to complete and is structure as in the table to the right.
Officially, the GMAT measures skills in the fields of English, Mathematics, and analytical writing. Actually, the GMAT tests some basic English and math skills, but what it mostly tests is how well you use specific techniques and strategies for best performance on the GMAT.
If you are applying to a business school, you will need an excellent GMAT score to impress the admissions committees, and Economist GMAT Tutor can help you achieve your goal. The Economist GMAT Tutor will help you hit your target score in 3 ways:
- 50-point score increase guaranteed
Why are we so confident that your score will increase? Because our adaptive learning technology targets only the areas in which you need to improve the most. Our program provides personalized feedback to help you understand why certain answers are better than others, thus increasing the efficiency at which you learn.
- 24/7 access to the online program and mobile app for 3-6 months
That’s more than enough time to study and achieve your target score. And with unlimited access to GMAT study materials, you can fit more studying into your busy schedule.
- Access to tutors when you need them
Is there a subject in which you want 1:1 tutor guidance? Just sign up for a tutor session (a strategy session comes free with your trial!), and one of our expert tutors will Skype with you.
Check out The Economist GMAT prep course official website to read more – The #1 online GMAT prep course
- An Economist GMAT Tutor Premium Prep plan, which includes 5 practice exams, 6 tutor sessions, 5 essay markings, and 100 Ask-a-Tutor questions
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- To be fully eligible for the prize, the winner needs to have registered for the Economist GMAT Tutor free trial
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- By participating in this opportunity, you agree to adhere to the Sqore.com terms and conditions.
- The terms are governed by Swedish law and; therefore, you submit to the jurisdiction of Swedish courts by participating
To take part in The Economist GMAT Prep Challenge, please follow this application link and create a profile.
The first step is to take The Economist GMAT Tutor Challenge, which consists out of 10 questions with 9 minutes and 10 seconds time limit. The next step is to write a short motivational statement on why you should be the winner (no time limit). And the final step is to fill in the Application form.
In order to be fully eligible for the prize, you also need to register for the Economist GMAT Tutor free trial here.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
This opportunity is powered by Sqore.