Deadline: June 2016 | Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Dates: June 30 – July 1, 2016
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Looking for fresh thinking and mind-expanding debate? This festival is for you! Come learn from the best and be inspired!
Inspirefest is a truly unique international sci-tech festival, which also celebrates diversity and inclusion in STEM. The core-two day conference takes place on 30 June – 1 July and is held in the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre. Here you can experience an exploration of pioneering thinking in leadership, technology, science, design, society, and the arts. Our evening Inspirefest Fringe takes place in Merrion Square, one of Dublin’s leafy Georgian parks.
- Be inspired by the leading minds in tech and innovation: Enjoy two full days of inspiring talks and discussion with incredible international thinkers who are leading the way in science, tech and innovation. Unlike the sprawling exhibition-style events that are becoming the fashion, Inspirefest is a boutique sci-tech event with some 3,000 attendees over two days, allowing you to genuinely rub shoulders with role models and business leaders from the worlds of technology and the sciences.
- Reward and empower your team
- Relish an event curated by experienced content creators
- Network at a summer festival in the park: Your ticket price includes free access to our legendary evening Fringe festival with top music acts, spoken word, comedy, film screenings and art in Merrion Square park.
- Take advantage of an unrivalled opportunity to make connections for life: Care about the future of science, tech, innovation, society? And about diversity and inclusion? Make incredible connections with like-minded professionals.
Inspirefest is open to:
- Top tech executives and leaders
- IT and innovation professionals
- Scientists and engineers
- Entrepreneurs and investors
- Coders and programmers
- Academics, teachers and students
- Business and political leaders
- Influencers and policy makers
Summer in Dublin
Dublin in the summer time? You are in for a treat. From Georgian heritage to cutting edge urban design, Dublin is a vibrant and ever-evolving city with so much to discover. Summer is a great time to visit the city on the sea. Yes, the weather can be unpredictable, but you can expect an average temperature of 16°C (60°F), and the sun doesn’t set until after 10 pm, giving you ample opportunity to explore everything Dublin and its surroundings has to offer! Dublin is an idyllic location for anyone that likes to combine urban pleasures with outdoor adventure.