Intel Corporation encourages companies and startups to apply for its 4-month long Intel Education Accelerator Program. The goal of the program is to assist passionate and committed education, technology, and business professionals who share Intel’s dedication to advance educational excellence with mentorship, funding and insights.
- This is open to companies (including international companies) and start-ups
- Non-profit start-up companies are not eligible
- Special considerations for companies focused on data analytics and adaptive learning
- Applicants must be willing to relocate to Silicon Valley during the duration of the program
- Seed capital: selected companies will receive up to $100K from Intel Capital. Companies will receive $50K upfront in exchange for 6% in a company stake, and an additional $50K in a convertible note at the end of the program.
- Location in Silicon Valley: access to all the amenities provided by GSVlabs.
- Global network: gain access to education technology decision-makers and partners in more than 100 countries
- Expert insights: work with the market data and insights collected by Intel Education that have helped more than 15M teachers successfully integrate new technology into their classrooms.
- Speed up your startup: partner with senior-level industry leaders across technology, business and education to accelerate your business growth
Apply until May 22 by submitting this form.
Intel Education Accelerator Program 2015
A business accelerator for education, technology and business professionals
Application deadline: May 22, 2015
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Venue: 2200 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95054, Santa Clara, United States
Dates: Aug 3 – Dec 2, 2015
Offer: $100K for 6% equity