Deadline: October 31, 2015 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: European startups in all sectors
Award: Equity-free support package and a business week in Silicon Valley
OPENAXEL is an extraordinary contest for the most promising and innovative European startups. OPENAXEL is one of the projects of the European Union held under the STARTUP EUROPE HUB umbrella with the main objective to boost the growth of promising startups in Europe.
OPENAXEL 2nd Startup contest has as an aim to reveal the brightest and emerging startup ideas and provide these startups with equity-free support packages. OPENAXEL looks for the most innovative startup in all sectors. Disruptive ideas and innovative businesses are welcome to participate regardless the maturity stage of the businesses. The startups should be using new technologies in the digital communications arena with high growth potential and a global-scalable focus. All startup willing to participate to the contest are required to have a strong team of founders who are fully committed to the idea of the start-up.
The awards of this contest are of outstanding importance. The most innovative and brightest 30 startups will be awarded with an access to equity-free support packages as a support for their businesses to grow. Moreover, 9 most brilliant start-ups out of 30 will be awarded with additional advantages, which include:
- “Exclusive Immersion Week in Silicon Valley visiting the leading technological companies, the biggest investment funds, mentors and specialized innovation organisms
- Connections with industry leaders in Europe
- Visibility in the main European events
- Access to the biggest partner´s network in Europe
- Face-to-face meetings with investors
- Personalized coaching by top level entrepreneurs and executives
- Special additional support packages to speed-up growth”.
To learn more about the contest, please visit their official website.