Deadline: January 24, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Dates: April 17-22, 2016
Location: Warsaw, Poland
P&G IT Business Challenge (ITBC) is a unique way to experience the life of an IT professional at P&G. As the week advances, you will be solving a series of real-life business cases, showing how IT drives the business at P&G. P&G IT Business Challenge offers expert training, personalized coaching, a lot of fun, at no risk and cost, in a group of other top students from the region.
- You are a student graduating anytime within the next 3 years;
- You are no longer a student but you graduated in 2013 or later.
Filling in the application form is the first step of the process.
Application deadline is Jan 24, 2016. Use the following links based on the country you currently live/study in:
- Western Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom)
- Central & Eastern Europe and Turkey (Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine)
- United Arab Emirates
- Step 1: Fill in the application form, using the links provided above (you will be asked to attach a CV and pass an online test),
- Step 2: If the CV screening and the online test are successful, you will be invited to participate in the Virtual Business Case (VBC). The VBC will be conducted online, throughout February 2016.
- Step 3: All winning participants of the VBC will be invited for the celebration event in the P&G offices. During this visit, you will participate in the last stage of the selection process – a test and an interview. If you pass both of them successfully, you will be invited to join the IT Business Challenge in Warsaw, between April 17-22.