What: Pitch your business to AlphaGamma and get introduced to decision-makers at VOLA Investments | Apply here
Profile: Pre-seed, seed and early growth stage companies based in Europe raising under EUR 1,000,000
Focus: Tech startups, mobile apps, medical technology ventures and all other innovative business ideas will be considered
Do you have a business idea or do you run an early stage venture? We want to hear about it!
VOLA Investments is a privately held venture capital firm specializing in investments in energy, real estate and startup opportunities.
The fund’s investments are guided by three main approaches:
- An emphasis on multi-pronged research to identify undervalued companies and assess their broader economic and political contexts;
- Pro-active organizational involvement to support investment ventures;
- A profound commitment to protecting and growing shareholder value over the long term.
The highly committed team at VOLA Investments seeks to tap into great ideas and help bring them to the market by contributing smart capital, industry expertise and experience in running successful companies.
The fund focuses on early stage venture opportunities in the consumer and technology sectors. Its goal is to identify and finance new ventures worldwide during their startup phase and to provide established companies with additional financing for their growth plans during the ensuing expansion stage.
The company seeks out extraordinary entrepreneurs with unique products, technologies, and ideas that have the potential to become great companies. Do you think you have the right business concept? Please send us a one-page application including the following components:
- Your main idea
- Team background, expertise and length of time co-founders have known each other;
- The current problem in the market;
- Your solution;
- How is it different from available market options?
- Future plans for next 12-24 months: Your business-plan in brief;
- What size investment are you looking for? How will you spend it?
Additionally, you might want to have a look at the guidelines on:
- How to create a winning investor presentation
- How to prepare an outstanding slide deck
- How to write a great executive summary
Once you feel you are ready, submit your pitch deck and you will hear from us within 5 working days.
For more business and career opportunities, check our opportunities section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.