Deadline: October 26, 2015 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Dates: April 11-29 and September 5-23 2016
Cost: Free to attend, with most costs covered
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Are you leading a project or an enterprise that is benefiting developing communities? Are you passionate about making the world a better place? Do you have the ambition to make your project/enterprise financially sustainable? Take the next step by applying to the SE Outreach Accelerator!
The SE Outreach Accelerator is an exciting capacity-building program that takes place in Stockholm, Sweden. It is designed to equip the participants with entrepreneurial skills to enable them to sustain and scale up their impact through having building financially sustainable enterprises.
The SE Outreach Accelerator is a program for founders of projects/social enterprises who are creating positive social and/or environmental impact in developing communities.
We will help take your impact to the next level by providing you with workshops, mentorship, individual coaching and group coaching sessions as well as access to our network. The topics covered will include but not limited to business modelling, communication and funding strategies, financial management, team building, leadership skills and social-impact metrics. The training is based upon the action learning-approach and you will learn by applying the new skills directly to your own enterprises. This will allow you to develop your enterprises as you move along the program.
There are two physical parts of the program, each consisting of 3 weeks, which will take part in Stockholm. The first physical part of the program will focus on the enterprise opportunity assessment in order to understand the drivers of the enterprise and start formulating a solid plan for the next stage. The second part will focus on the execution and how to make it happen. In between these periods participants will return to their businesses but are required to spend 10 hours a week to meet program deliverables, such as participating in an exercise to collect customer testimonials, conduct market research and providing each other with feedbacks.
Be inspired by other participants, find motivation from our mentors and speakers, extend your network in Sweden and have fun while maximising your potential as a social entrepreneur!
SE Outreach Accelerator
- Any background or nationality
- No requirement to have a registered enterprise prior to the program
- Both for-profit and non-for profits enterprises
- No requirement to already have a written business plan
- No requirement to have revenue streams/profitability prior to the programme
- You are at least 18 years old
- You are passionate about creating positive impact with your project/enterprise and have the ambition of making it financially sustainable from sources beyond donations
- You can fully participate in a program conducted entirely in English (read/write/speak/comprehend)
- You are open-minded and willing to share your experiences in a co-working, co-learning environment