Deadline: February 15, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Students and recent graduates outside of the United States
The TechChange is currently inviting recent graduates and rising college seniors based outside of the Unites States (also non-US citizens based in US with student visas or other legal working status) to apply for its Summer Fellowship program 2016.
The fellows will get an opportunity to participate in practical training in web development along with a unique exposure to a range of applications and organizations using technology to tackle a variety of global challenges — from creating prosthetic limbs with a 3D printer to combating malaria with mobile devices.
- A $2,000 monthly stipend for 3 months.
- Field trips to organizations working in technology and social change.
- A round-trip plane ticket to DC from a location within the US.
- Applicants can be non-US citizens based in or outside the USA.
- Applicants must be a current junior, senior, or a recent graduate.
- Applicants should be available to spend 3 months period (6 June – 26 August 2016) in the USA.
- Applicants should have at least one year of experience in computer science or web development.
- Applicants must possess an interest in international relations, international development, humanitarian work, and social good.
- Applicants must have passion to make a difference in the world – interest in international relations, international development, humanitarian work, and social good is a requirement.
- Applicants must be willing to challenge themselves. Self-starting youth with willingness to have a little fun is a must.
Applicants must complete the online form available on the website to submit their entry.
For more business and career opportunities, check our opportunities section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.