Deadline: February 11, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Candidates aged between 21 and 31 from all over the globe
Fellowship: You can apply for aid to cover all of your tuition fee, travel costs, living and accommodation costs
Location: Berlin, Germany
The DO School is a global educational platform dedicated to innovation, entrepreneurship, and good business. Posed by H&M Germany, the Challenge invites you and 19 other young entrepreneurs to spend 10 weeks on campus in Berlin. After that, you’ll move on to implement your own venture over the course of the next 10 months.
Find a way to empower employees to make a positive impact – and enable them to measure it. That’s what The Future of Work Challenge is all about.
In particular, you will be asked to:
- Identify new areas in big companies that aren’t already covered by employee satisfaction surveys;
- Create an amazing solution that is easily scalable and transferable, i.e. to other companies;
- Empower individual and structural change by making its effect measurable.
H&M’s business concept is to offer fashion and quality at the best price in a sustainable way. Since it was founded in 1947, H&M has grown from a single women’s wear store in Västerås, Sweden into one of the world’s leading fashion companies, with six different brands, around 3,900 stores, and 132,000 employees in 61 markets.
H&M’s business operations aim to be run in a way that is economically, socially and environmentally sustainable for both present and future generations. H&M has responsibility towards everyone who contributes to their success, including those who are not employees of H&M.
- Candidates from all over the globe;
- You are between 21 and 31 years old. This means on the first day of the program you are least 21 years old and no older than 31. If you are not legally of age in your home country at the time of application, you will have to supply a permission signed by a parent or legal guardian for the application to be valid;
- Successful candidates may come from, but are not restricted to the fields of HR, psychology, intrapreneurship, happiness experts, organisational development, UX design;
- It is central to their mission that they offer inclusive educational opportunities to talented young adults;
- Have a good working knowledge of the English language.
For the Incubation Phase, you can apply for aid to cover all of your tuition fee, travel costs to and from the DO School campus and for your living and accommodation costs. Selection decisions are made regardless of an applicant’s financial situation and scholarships are available to those who are accepted onto the Entrepreneurship for Good Program.
- Create a user account.You will receive an email with a link. Click on this link to activate your account;
- Complete all three required parts of the online DO School application form;
- Submit your application. Once the status of all three parts is complete, you can click the “Submit Your Application” button.
Please download the Courses description here.