Deadline: April 23, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Date: June and July 2016
Duration: 2 weeks
Eligibility: Students, as well as recent graduates from leading universities from around the world
Prize: A 500€ scholarship as well as an iPad mini
Location: Paris, France
HEC Paris is opening its doors to a new generation of leaders during the summer of 2016.
The HEC Paris Summer School Grand Talent Award
Students from leading universities, as well as recent graduates from around the world, will attend a suite of summer programs at HEC Paris during the summer months of June and July 2016.
During the two-week, intensive summer programs, students will glean the “best of” the HEC Paris experience. Working in diverse teams, hand-in-hand with top HEC Paris professors, and in interaction with leading experts, students will tackle current issues in the following fields:
- International Finance
- Investment Banking & International Corporate Finance
- Energy & Finance
- Business & Geopolitics
- Inclusive & Social Business
- Fashion Management
- Luxury Management
- Entrepreneurship: Objectif Création d’Entreprise*
*The program is in French
Take the challenge, show off your skills for your chance to earn a 500€ scholarship as well as an iPad mini!
- A 500€ scholarship
- An iPad mini
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Participants must complete the competition AND apply directly to a program at HEC Paris Summer School, Apply HERE.
- The winner needs to be accepted to a program at HEC Paris Summer School
- The winner will be selected based on the discretion of HEC Paris Summer School
- Winners must have or be able to obtain valid student visas for the country of study
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion
- Sqore reserves the right to change these terms at any time
- Sqore is solely the host of this opportunity thus not liable for business or dealings outside of the platform
- By participating in this opportunity, you adhere to the Sqore.com Terms and Conditions.
To take part in the challenge, please follow this application link and create a profile.
The first step is to take The HEC Paris Summer School Challenge, which consists out of 10 questions with 10 minutes of time limit. The next step is to write A Motivational Statement in a form of an essay, with no time limit. And the final step is to fill in the Application profile form.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.