Deadline: 23:59 UTC on February 28, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Opportunity: Graduate Finance Intern Position at Amadeus
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
Requirements: Eligible to work in Spain
Location: Madrid, Spain
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving as smoothly as possible – from initial travel search to making a booking, from pricing to ticketing, from managing reservations to managing check-in and departure processes. At the heart of their approach is innovation. It is this strong commitment and dedication that they believe is what enables them to continue working with their loyal customers and partners to shape the future of travel.
Amadeus operates in 195 countries with a worldwide team of more than 11,000 people. Their products and solutions help to improve the business performance of their customers; travel agencies, corporations, airlines, ground handlers, hotels, railways, car rental companies, airports, cruise lines and ferry operators.
- Top 10 participants based on the challenge scores will be shortlisted for an interview for the position
- Top eligible participants will be called in for an interview; interview results will determine final winners
- No prize alternatives or cash equivalents are offered
- Prizes are non-transferable
- The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes related to the acceptance of the prize
- Must be an EU citizen or have a valid Spanish work permit
- If outside of Madrid, must be willing to relocate
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or engineering
- No more than 1 year relevant work experience
- English proficiency
- Proven analytical and communication skills
- International experience
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate
- By participating in this opportunity, you adhere to the Sqore.com terms and conditions
To take part in this program, please follow the application link and create a profile.
The first step is to take The Amadeus Challenge, which consists out of 8 questions with 3 minutes and 55 seconds time limit. The next step is to take the English Language Challenge which consists of 10 questions with 4 minutes and 55 seconds of time limit. Next, you will need to take the Amadeus Finance Challenge consisting of 10 questions with time limit of 4 minutes and 30 seconds. And the final step is to fill in the Application form.
- Questions are all multiple choice with one correct answer only
- Each question has its own time limit
- When the time us up, you will automatically be forward to the next question
- You can only take this quiz once.
This opportunity is powered by Sqore.