Dates: February 3-7, 2020 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 458,-
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Action Week Lisbon 2020
Action Week brings the digital ecosystem together to identify and work on common challenges and establish solutions that positively impact the whole industry.
The TM Forum member community’s industry experts are committed to addressing challenges that deliver real results with specific outcomes.
Action Week Lisbon is not just another industry event
Over the first few days of Action Week, you’ll have introductory sessions on each of the projects and time to meet the teams. Action Week is an open collaboration environment where your insight and experience are welcomed and valued.
During the week you will:
- Work together with industry experts to analyze, explore and create
- Build your industry peer relationships with experts and potential partners
- Gain a deeper understanding of future technology trends and their impacts
- Play a leadership role to shape and influence best practices and standards
Work on key industry challenges, including:
- Using AI & Machine Learning to operate autonomous networks and deliver superior customer experience
- Monetizing 5G through ecosystems, delivering new services for enterprise markets
- Building a reference implementation of the Open Digital Architecture to replace traditional OSS and BSS fit for the 5G era
- Creating zero-touch interoperability through Open APIs
Join globally acclaimed Catalyst proof-of-concept projects
What if you could get five people from companies around the globe working together to create innovative solutions to common industry challenges?
That is the Catalyst program; one of the things that make TM Forum truly unique. Catalysts are proof-of-concept projects developed collaboratively by TM Forum members, leveraging key TM Forum best practices and standards.
Interested in attending the Action Week Lisbon 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.