Deadline: Ongoing | Apply here
Dates: May 7 - August 24, 2018
Eligibility: Currently enrolled in a College/University program related to Business, Finance and/or Accounting
Location: Woodbridge, Canada
Adidas Finance Internship 2018
At Adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. Adidas consists of creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It’s an obsession.
Adidas has been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, it has been defining sport culture since the beginning. And they’re never done.
Be a part of shaping the future together with Adidas
This is a 4-month internship during which you will contribute to the analysis and reporting of financial results.
Key areas will be reports and commentary where relevant and the provision of support to the Treasury & Compliance function.
You will be working closely with the Director of Finance – Adidas/Reebok and her team which is an excellent learning opportunity for a top talent with strong communicaton, analytical skills and a passion for sports and the sporting goods industry.
How to apply
Impress Adidas with your resume, cover letter and a video (maximum 2 minutes).
In this video be creative and show your passion for the industry, this role and why you want to be part of Adidas.
Please upload your video to YouTube, Dropbox or a similar application and include the link to your video in your cover letter.
Key accountability areas
Financial planning and analysis
- Maintain reporting models with updates for actuals and forecast for assigned cost centers
- Provide analysis and commentary on results, including highlighting risks and opportunities
- Support in the preparation and distribution of travel reports
Treasury & compliance
- Coordinate and test the portfolio of internal controls assigned
- Maintain action plan and execute follow up on open points/inefficient controls
- Support the Treasury & Compliance Analyst in the review and analysis of exchange variances, including review month end entries
- Assist in the preparation of the balance sheet exposure Other tasks as assigned
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- A background in Finance, and specifically experience in forecasting and planning, is an asset
- Strong excel skills, including the ability to create and maintain complex financial models
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple priorities to accomplish assignments simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Exposure to Access, Word, and PowerPoint are an asset
- Identify and propose opportunities for improvement
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of business via phone, written communication and in person
- Awareness of Adidas core cultures and values
Interested in applying for Adidas Finance Internship 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.