Deadline: July 20, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Startups should have a technologically-verified and a working product already launched or ready to be launched in the market. Further, the venture should already have a complete team. Solo entrepreneurs and ideas and projects without a working product will not be considered.
Ageas INsure Open Innovation Program 2020
Ageas INsure is an Open Innovation program aiming to develop and validate innovative solutions meant to impact people’s quality of life, protection, and customer experience.
The program connects startups from across the globe with Ageas Portugal Group to test and validate their solutions with a paid Proof of Concept.
Impact people’s lives and shape the insurance landscape with a strong and innovative insurance partner
The project aims at developing several Proofs of Concept with Ageas Portugal Group’s business units and H-FARM to push the boundaries of the insurance industry and test new solutions and business models in the market. Successful PoCs have the opportunity to be scaled up, both nationally in Portugal and internationally.
Areas of interest
- Tech for Insurance: Solutions capable of optimizing and speeding up all operational processes while improving efficiency and security.
- Future of Healthcare: Set of solutions and technologies capable of addressing modern healthcare needs.
- Happy Human: Solutions and new business models to support people in their quest for happiness, improved quality of life, and well-being.
- Paid contribution to POC development
- Project scale up after the POC phase
- Concrete collaboration opportunity
- Strong partnership with h-farm
- Logistics and technical advantages
Interested in applying for the Ageas INsure Open Innovation Program 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.