Dates: September 28th, 2016 | Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Price: € 200.00 (+ €42.00 Fee & VAT)
Location: Arnhem, Netherlands
Agile and Software Architecture Symposium
ASAS 2016 is the fifth Agile and Software Architecture Symposium. It is a practitioner-driven conference, where technical leads, architects, business analysts and engineering directors who influence innovation can learn and discuss better ways to deliver the right software solution for their users. You will learn from the best international speakers about newer ways to build software whilst keeping your underlying architecture in shape.
The symposium offers these three tracks
- Practice: See real-world applications of software architecture and agile principles
- Theory: Learn from and engage with the best speakers: this track is all about learning new patterns, hearing about best practices and finding out more about software architecture and agile principles.
- Startups: Meet revolutionary startups that are going beyond basic technologies.
With visitors and speakers from well-known companies, ASAS is the perfect event to place your company in the spotlight. In recent years, Bol.com, Atlassian, Founded in Holland and MongoDB paved the way before you!
- There aren’t many big IT-events in the eastern part of the Netherlands. Joining ASAS contributes to your brand awareness in the eastern part of Netherlands.
- Want to promote yourself as an employer? There are many possibilities for informal sponsoring, like sponsoring the coffee break, lunch or drinks after the event.
- Our visitors are a mixture between IT and Business. Sponsoring ASAS gives you exposure in different lines of business.
- ASAS is a true network event due to the many coffee breaks, long lunch break, and the drinks after the event. This gives you all the possibilities to increase your brand awareness among specialists that are usually hard to reach.
- ASAS attracts visitors and speakers of well-known companies. We only allow a maximum number of partners, so your logo or your booth won’t get lost in the crowd. The booths are set up in the lunch/drinks lounge where all the visitors gather during the breaks.
- Thanks to the promotion of the event in newsletters, social media, and other marketing activities, both potential visitors, as well as visitors of previous editions, will be reached.
Check out the full program.
For more business and career opportunities, check our opportunities section and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.