Dates: August 7-8, 2019 | Register here
Price: USD 1,399,-
Location: Hong Kong, China
The AI Summit Hong Kong 2019
At a time when AI conferences were geared towards research & academia, AI Business launched The AI Summit in 2015; the first-ever conference & exhibition globally to explore what AI practically means for enterprises.
Partnering with IBM Watson, Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Facebook, PwC and Intel among many others, we took the world’s business community by storm in London, San Francisco, Singapore, Cape Town, Tokyo and New York City…
With eight sold-out conferences & exhibitions in 2018, The AI Summit brought together over 12,000 delegates of the world’s leading organisations engaging in meaningful conversations on how to prepare for an AI-powered future.
As the first and only global event series, The AI Summit events have returned bigger & more impactful in 2019 with shows in London, Hong Kong, San Francisco, New York, Cape Town and Singapore.
Beyond the hype, AI is already delivering real value in business
It’s being implemented across all industries and business functions creating unprecedented efficiencies in human productivity.
AI Business is the only global media, events, research & training organisation specialising in Artificial Intelligence for the business world. We’ve been engaging an activity community of 900,000 executives globally since 2014; AIBusiness.com was launched in 2015 as the first news portal on AI for work.
The AI Summit global series uniquely has the support of tech’s elite, with our premium sponsors and partners including AWS, IBM Watson, Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Google, Samsung, Facebook, Publicis Sapient, Genpact, Intel alongside an ecosystem of 5,000+ start-ups and over 30,000 delegates annually.
Research & Training division, powered by the know-how of Tractica, delivers year-round, comprehensive insights on how AI is transforming work, from research papers to bespoke training.
Join the AI revolution
As part of its market-leading global series AI Summit returns for a second year to Hong Kong, to showcase how APAC continues to be the global powerhouse for AI innovation.
The conference will bring together CxOs from across the region to discuss and debate the positive potential of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
There will be a high level as well as more technical case studies from APACs leading enterprises, as well as multinationals from around the globe.
More reasons to participate
- Join the world’s largest event dedicated to AI applications for enterprises and make it the only AI show you need to attend in the whole year – the only one with comprehensive news-worthy content, high-level networking, all leading solution providers exhibiting
- Hear exclusive, C-suite enterprise implementation case studies and solutions presented exclusively in our agenda from all industry sectors: Retail, Oil & Gas, Finance, Pharma, IT, Energy, Medical, Telco & Media, Transport & Tourism
- Join a community of CxO delegates from some of the world’s top technology end-users in the private and public sector
- Get practical technical insights on technical sessions geared for Data and ML scientists by the world’s leading ML experts
- Experience our Intelligent Networking Service, a real-life application of AI combined with the human touch that delivers unrivalled results in networking among attendees
- Engage with the industry’s leading solution providers, spearheading innovation in AI research and product development
Interested in attending the AI Summit Hong Kong 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.