Deadline: September 25, 2016 | Register here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Dates: October 25-29, 2016
Eligibility: 18-30 years old members of ASEM Countries
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
ASEMPreneur Challenge 2016
ASEMPreneur Challenge is an innovative and unique competition especially made to empower Asia and Europe Youth’s entrepreneurial skill.
The ASEMPreneur Challenge is a 52 country-wide competition for youth age 18-30 years old with the passion for entrepreneurship, social activism and spirit of collaboration and it is open to any member of the public.
The competition spanning over 3 months, and aims to raise awareness of social entrepreneurship and build a dynamic community of social entrepreneurs and Impact Creators across Asia and Europe.
The Challenge also provides multi-dimensional support for budding social entrepreneurs and builds capacity through public education in social entrepreneurship.
The first stages (until 15 September 2016) is preliminary stages where it will be open for 16-30 years old citizens of ASEM Country Member states (52 Country in total) to register their business idea (copyright guaranteed) to be evaluated and judged by experienced entrepreneur, investors, as well as the social activist.
The best 30 ideas will be invited to Jakarta to attend the second stages (Final Round) which will consist of series of challenges that involves teamworking, interaction with grassroots, meeting and collaborating directly with locals and even creating direct social impact with society under the mentorship and evaluation from prominent Entrepreneurs, Venture Capitals, and Government Experts.
The top three will be crowned as the champions of the first ASEMPreneur Challenge, prizes, publications and exposure to local and international Beneficiaries (Media, fellow Entrepreneurs, Investors, and many other).
International Participant Eligibility
- ASEM Member Countries
- Youth age 16 – 30 years old by the time of the event (October 25-30, 2016)
- Already fill the required form before the deadline
- For one business registered can be represented by maximum of 2 people
- Currently having a business representing the 3 Principles of Passionpreneur:
- The Business is your passion
- The Business is solving social problem in local area
- The Business has potential to be profitable and/or sustainable
- In possession of all required documents to travel to Indonesia (For Document Eligibility, please refer to here), willing and able to travel to Jakarta, Indonesia during the event)