Deadline: March 17, 2024 23:59 EDT| Apply here
Eligibility: 18 – 30 years of age, all nationalities
Location: Montréal, Canada
Price: Fully funded
Are you a young leader tackling the climate crisis with innovative technologies, enhancing climate education, or halting and reversing land degradation? Would you like to attend this year’s One Young World Summit 2024 in Montréal, Canada?
The Audi Environmental Foundation is offering 15 scholarships for inspiring young people just like you!
The Foundation’s stated goal is ‘to make a contribution to environmental protection and to create and promote ways of behaving sustainably.’ It does so through supporting research toward the development of environmentally compatible technologies.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
If you would like to gain the Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2024 and attend One Young World Summit along with other benefits provided by the Scholarship, you must:
- be between 18 and 30 years of age
- have demonstrated capacity for leadership and delivering positive change
- have an understanding of key local and global issues
- have experience in tackling environmental challenges with innovative solutions
- have the ability to attend all events provided by the scholarship
Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2024 benefits
Once you are chosen as one of the recipients of the scholarship you will gain access to the One Young World Summit 2024 in Montreal along with:
- hotel accommodation in Montreal between 16 and 21 of September
- the cost of travel to and from Montreal (economy flights)
- catering including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- transport between Summit accommodation and Summit venue
What is more, you will be invited to attend a pre-event on the 17th of September by Audi AG and the Audi Environmental Foundation.
This scholarship is a perfect opportunity to join the One Young World Summit and grow your global network of like-minded proffessionals.
Interested in applying for the Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2024? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.