Deadline: September 8, 2020 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
Eligibility: You are a startup or SME based in the European Economic Area, in the UK, or in an H2020 associated country; Your company is autonomous by the definition of the European Commission; You are a for-profit company or you are non-profit in the process of starting commercialization; You offer a product or service based on blockchain technology (proprietary or not) and your solution reaches a TRL of at least 5.
B-hub for Europe 2020
B-hub for Europe is a Startup Europe supported project dedicated to connecting blockchain innovation ecosystems.
B-hub for Europe contributes to blockchain development by leveraging European technological excellence and supporting the growth of business integrating blockchain.
B-hub for Europe accelerates blockchain startups!
From Autumn 2020 to December 2021, B-hub will accelerate up to 50 European startups.
B-hub’s acceleration programme is:
- Free: B-hub’s professional services are funded by the European Commission, and provided to startups at no cost. We do not take equity in accelerated startups.
- Decentralized: you can benefit from our services without having to move offices
- Expert-led: B-hub partners are leading innovation strategists, with extensive experience in deep tech startups acceleration and excellent connections to corporates, investors, public actors and SMEs
- Cross-border: selected startups will have access to five European innovation ecosystems through B-hub partners
B-hub spans through 5 countries and 5 leading innovation ecosystems
For selected startups it will offer:
- Business support: business model adaptation, value proposition, internationalization, growth strategies, legal support, access to finance etc.
- Key introductions: introductions with market actors, potential clients, investors through meetups, pitches, challenges.
- Visibility: dedicated communication actions: speaking slots, interviews, webinars, etc.
- European exposure: pan-European workshops, joint sessions, etc)
Are you a blockchain startup or a technology facilitator?
Five major actors of European innovation unite to provide you with dedicated acceleration services: business modelling, concept viability and prototyping, access to finance, marketing, internationalization, business connection, IPR Strategies…
B-hub for Europe also gives you the opportunity to discover blockchain ecosystems in Lithuania, Romania, Italia, Germany and France through Discovery Tours.
Do you want to use blockchain in your company?
From supply chain management to infrastructure and data security, to banking services: blockchain has something to offer to every organization.
B-hub for Europe gives you visibility on blockchain use cases, helps you define your needs and introduces you to the most innovative startups in the blockchain domain in five countries.
Do you want to use blockchain in your organization?
From citizen services to smart cities, to registries: blockchain has something to offer to every organization.
B-hub for Europe gives you visibility on blockchain use cases, helps you find relevant blockchain solutions to your challenges, and introduces you to the most innovative startups in the blockchain domain in five countries.
Interested in applying for the B-hub for Europe 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.