Dates: February 14-15, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from GBP 299,-
Location: London, The United Kingdom
Big Data Analytics for Insurance 2017
Big Data Analytics for Insurance is the #1 Big Data Event for European Insurance Companies.
With an expected audience of senior decision-makers from industry worldwide, the event enables you to build your reputation as a market –leader in your chosen domain through speaking sessions and subject-specific conference streams, workshops and focus days.
Big Data Analytics for Insurance brings together buyers and suppliers in a tailored location with unbeatable facilities for on-site branding and exposure. Focused and high-level, the event will provide you with the perfect environment to initiate new business relationships and achieve face-to-face contact that overcrowded trade shows cannot deliver.
By bringing together industry thought leaders from across Europe, attending Big Data Analytics for Insurance will teach you how to leverage your data to drive business innovation, improve efficiency and meet customer expectations. as well as…
- Leverage tools and techniques to redefine your existing analytics strategy
- Find new ways of collecting insight from different types of customers and internal departments
- Further your understanding on how to prioritise analytics projects that deliver the fastest ROI for your business
Join Europe’s leading insurance companies to learn how to:
- Push data – driven business innovation: Find out how Zurich are using analytics to improve business agility and competitiveness
- Deliver personalised and competitive pricing: AXA will be sharing how they are leveraging data to tailor pricing and win new customers
- Win and retain customers: Discover how Bupa are using a Bayesian framework and predictive models to grow their customer base
- Improve fraud detection: How are Direct Line Group and QBE fighting fraud with machine learning
- Tell a story with your data: Take part in our RSA workshop and learn how to tell a clear story with numbers
- Gain statistical insight on how to reduce fraudulent claims and cycle times and to lower costs
- Improve your approach to data virtualization to gain a single big picture view of wider enterprise processes
Discuss your biggest challenges:
- Master cutting-edge approaches to BI, insight, Big Data and analytics with 16 leading case studies
- Implement the strategies that will set you apart from the competition
- Improve your decision making and deliver the fastest ROI for your business
- Gain insight on how to reduce risk
- Spearhead a data-centric approach across your organisation
- Increase retention rates with social media analytics and insight
For more opportunities, check our opportunities sections and subscribe to our weekly newsletters.