Dates: August 4-9, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 2,495,-
Location: Las Vegas, the United States
Black Hat US 2018
Join more than 17,000 information security experts, cutting-edge researchers and top security solution providers at Black Hat USA 2018. The 2018 Business Hall brings more opportunities for attendee, vendor, and community engagement.
Now in its 21st year, Black Hat USA is the world’s leading information security event, providing attendees with the very latest in research, development and trends. Black Hat USA 2018 opens with four days of technical Training sessions (August 4 – 7) followed by the two-day main conference (August 8 – 9) featuring Briefings, Arsenal, Business Hall, and more.
- Training session
Often designed exclusively for Black Hat, Training sessions provide hands-on offensive and defensive skill-building opportunities. Black Hat Training sessions are taught by industry experts with the goal of defining and defending tomorrow’s InfoSec landscape.
Learn the very latest in information security risks and trends at the Black Hat Briefings. Security experts from around the world will share groundbreaking research, open-source tools, and zero-day exploits, and more.
- Business hall
Network with more than 17,000 InfoSec professionals and evaluate a range of security products and solutions offered by Black Hat sponsors. The 2018 Business Hall offers unique opportunities for an attendee, vendor, and community engagement.
- Career Zone: Connecting premier companies with top-level talent in the security space.
- Innovation City: Designated area for start-ups and emerging companies to showcase innovative products and solutions to Black Hat attendees.
- Business Hall Sessions: Targeted talks, skills training sessions and competitions by solution providers in a classroom, workshop or lab setting.
- Networking Lounge: The Business Hall Networking Lounges on Level Two will be the primary destination for attendees to network, conduct informal meetings and enjoy food and beverages.
- Business Center: Selected area for private meeting rooms and suites to conduct business with clients, colleagues and press.
- Lobby Lounge: Located on Level One of the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, easily accessible from the Business Hall and conference sessions.
- Mobile App: it features the conference, session, expo, and networking information, helping attendees navigate Black Hat USA in real time.
- Recharging Lounge: It is the primary destination for Black Hat attendees to charge their devices, work and relax.
Interested in attending the Black Hat US 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.