Deadline: March 31, 2018 00:00 (CEST)
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game] | Apply here
Dates: August 9-13, 2018
Price: There is no fee to attend the camp
Location: Trakai, Lithuania
Blacksmith Liberty & Entrepreneurship Camp 2018
Let’s face it. The world has changed.
You might have been told when you were younger that if you studied hard, went to a good school, studied even more, and landed a good job, that you could eventually work your way up the ladder to success.
That’s just not how it works anymore.
These days that old path leads to a mountain of student debt and job (in)security in a go-nowhere career.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Despite all the turmoil in the world… what feels like constant war, corruption, and debt… this is one of the most exciting times to be alive.
The world isn’t coming to an end. It’s changing. The financial system is resetting. Wealth and power across the world are shifting.
And there’s an extraordinary amount of opportunity out there for people who have the courage and skills to take advantage of it.
Capitalism has new rules.
Learn them, and you can thrive no matter what…
The camp is for ass kickers, not tree sloths. They want to mentor students who have the drive to create and do amazing things that really matter.
Your instructors walk that walk. We want to find and invest in the next generation of doers, and arm you with rocket-propelled knowledge and contacts to jumpstart your next project, business, or career.
Learn critical skills to create value in a world full of opportunity.
It doesn’t matter what you do… whether you have a job or start a business. Whether you are a musician or venture capitalist. Whether you come from a developed country or developing one.
Your success in life will ultimately boil down to how much value you can create.
Unfortunately, life doesn’t come with an instruction book. And university educations are often devoid of practical advice to help you figure out what skills you need to solve the big problems.
That’s the focus at the camp each year
In 4 days you’ll learn more about business than any educational program can give you. You’ll learn from real, highly successful entrepreneurs who have done it (and learn from their failures as well) in multiple industries, offline and online.
You’ll get highly actionable advice and insights in building a business, marketing, sales, finding and talking to investors… and much more.
You’ll make connections with extremely talented and driven young people from all over the world– Sovereign Academy always brings together people from all continents that will, or already are, doing amazing things.
This will provide you with an invaluable network and contacts globally. Many past attendees have become close friends, business associates, opened many doors for other attendees etc.
Most of all– it will be a lot of fun. Just imagine having 50+ highly energetic and talented young people from different cultures in one secluded lakeside resort. For many past attendees it truly was a life changing experience.
Who should (and shouldn’t) apply
Each year they receive countless applications from people all over the world, in all age ranges and all walks of life.
- First and foremost, the camp doesn’t really have an age limit. The average attendee is probably between 25-28, but they have had attendees in the past from age 17 to 45. They do call this a ‘youth’ camp. Youth, like entrepreneurship, is a state of mind.
- Second, they don’t care where you’re from. Past attendees have ranged from places like Zimbabwe, Iran, Iraq, Venezuela, and Nigeria… along with China, Russia, Canada, the US, Australia, and all over Europe.
- Third, they don’t care in which stage you are. Each year it’s common for the camp to have dozens of students who have already built very successful businesses. There are also people who are just starting off and trying to figure out how to turn their idea into a business.
- They’re interested in your direction. Your drive. Your willingness to take action. Your ability to be completely ruthless with your own self-assessment and kick your own self in the ass.
So if you don’t have those qualities, please do not apply.
- If all you aspire to is travel and leisure, this camp is not for you.
- If you’re terrified that you don’t have enough saved for retirement and want to build up your nest egg, this camp is not for you.
- If all you’re looking for is the latest internet marketing hack, this camp is not for you.
- If all you want to do is learn how to generate passive income so that you can go chill out somewhere, please don’t waste your time or ours. This camp is not for you.
- They’re interested in investing in driven people who want to create real value, solve real problems, and do amazing things that actually matter.
If that sounds like you, then apply to this camp for a life-changing experience.
1. Record a video of yourself, keeping what you’ve read above in mind.
2. Upload your video to the Internet. If you want to password protect it, or make it private, that’s fine.
3. Along with the video link, please tell your full name, age, country of citizenship(s), and country of residence (they need this information for visa purposes).
4. Send the link and information to: email@example.com