The hype over Blockchain and Bitcoin continues, and in order to keep up with the fast-moving crypto world, you need to follow closely the latest trends.
For you, we selected the best Blockchain events happening in Europe in 2019, which will help you stay ahead of the curve and be up to speed with the latest trends in the industry.
The ultimate list of Blockchain events in Europe 2019
Blockchain events in May 2019
- Blockchain in Banking Summit | May 10, 2019 | Zurich, Switzerland | Learn how Blockchain will bring potential savings in terms of cost and labor for the banking sector
- BLOXPO | May 17, 2019 | Stockholm, Sweden | Europe’s largest blockchain conference
- LongHash CryptoCon | May 17-19, 2019 | Berlin, Germany | An event designed to spark in-depth discussion on blockchain technology as well as cooperation between East and West
- European Blockchain Convention Nordic Edition | May 20, 2019 | Copenhagen, Sweden | A comprehensive one-day conference that brings together 500+ industry leaders, regulators, politicians, investors, developers, CTOs, lawyers and entrepreneurs.
- FIBREE World Summit | May 21, 2019 | Vienna, Austria | Join the summit and connect with world’s experts in real estate and blockchain personally
- Consortia | May 21-22, 2019 | London, UK | It is the first international conference bringing together the major consortiums pioneering blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT) for trade and receivables finance to the business and financial community.
- Crypto Challenge Forum | May 22-25, 2019 | Saint Julian’s, Malta | Split across three tracks, the blockchain summit’s agenda will explore the ways in which blockchain technology will transform the world’s economy and finance
- Malta AI & Blockchain Summit | May 23-24, 2019 | Saint Julian’s, Malta | Engage in riveting discussions about the world-changing potential application of such technologies
- Nextrope Lab | May 25-26, 2019 | London, UK | Training and workshops in Blockchain, Ethereum and Hyperledger, done by top experts
- Blockchain Summit | May 30, 2019 | Dublin, Ireland | Bringing together more than 1,500 decision makers and business owners across key industries for a one day deep dive of world-class content from leading organisations and brands embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies
- Monaco Blockchain Conference | May 31, 2019 | Monaco | A day and evening of discussions, pitching and networking
Blockchain events in June 2019
- Value of Bitcoin Conference | June 3, 2019 | Munich, Germany | The first top-level bitcoin conference
- BLOCKERCON | June 4-6, 2019 | Bristol, UK | The international conference & expo for blockchain technology
- Tokenized Assets Amsterdam | June 6, 2019 | Amsterdam, the Netherlands | This conference provides comprehensive insights on applying blockchain technology to the entire process of tokenizing a real-world asset and the creation of a security token
- Blockchain Cruise | June 9-13, 2019 | Spain, France, Italy | The blockchain industry’s biggest conference – all aboard a majestic cruise
- Telco Blockchain Forum | June 11, 2019 | London, UK | Go beyond Blockchain 101 and discuss the specific use cases for Blockchain in Telecom, whether it will be a revenue generator or an OpEx slasher
- CryptoCompare Digital Asset Summit | June 12, 2019 | London, UK | Get insights into the upcoming developments and industry initiatives
- Blockchain for Business Summit | June 12-13, 2019 | London, UK | The summit leaves hype, speculation and cryptocurrencies behind to focus on real world use cases from industries and business leaders who are reaping the rewards of blockchain right now
- BizzPay 7.0 | June 13-14, 2019 | Barcelona, Spain | Debate if Blockchain technology will change the entire payments landscape
- UNCHAIN Bitcoin & Blockchain Convention | June 14-15, 2019 | Berlin, Germany | A 2 day conference featuring the world‘s leading cryptocurrency and blockchain entrepreneurs
- Synchronize Europe | June 18, 2019 | London, UK | The leading conference dedicated to enterprise and institutional applications of DLT, blockchain technology and smart contracts within financial services
- EventHorizon Summit | June 19-20, 2019 | Berlin, Germany | The global summit on blockchain technology in the energy sector
- Blockchain Expo Europe | June 19-20, 2019 | Amsterdam, the Netherlands | Europe’s largest Blockchain Conference and Exhibition focuses on the future of enterprise technology
- Crypto Valley Blockchain Conference | June 24-26, 2019 | Zug, Switzerland | The first blockchain conference driving progress through academic excellence
- Blockchain Summit | June 26-27, 2019 | London, UK | The world’s leading blockchain for business event
- World Blockchain Summit Berlin | June 27-28, 2019 | Berlin, Germany | World Blockchain Summit is a global series of elite gatherings that take place in 10+ destinations across the world
Blockchain events in July 2019
- Barcelona Trading Conference | July 10-11, 2019 | Barcelona, Spain | The place where the crypto trading community gathers
Blockchain events in August 2019
- Blockchance Conference | August 16-17, 2019 | Hamburg, Germany | The Blockchain is here to stay. It is on us to make the best out of it.
Blockchain events in September 2019
Would you like to receive a fresh dose of opportunities in your inbox every week? Stay up to date with the exciting events happening in the industry and join our free weekly newsletter!
- Energy Unblocked | September 20, 2019 | London, UK | A dive into how blockchain and DLT are impacting on the energy sector and on our environmental concerns
- De:central Days | September 24-25, 2019 | Palma de Mallorca, Spain | Present your blockchain project – no matter what the use case is. At the De:central Days, you’ll open doors that you did not know existed.
- ELEV8 | September 25, 2019 | London, UK | ELEV8’s vision is that blockchain, cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and new emerging technologies create a more interconnected economic global ecosystem, working to eliminate barriers to growth and creating increased value for stakeholders across all industries
- Blockchain Live | September 25, 2019 | London, UK | It is a ground-breaking festival of content and collaboration that connects the fragmented eco-system to drive meaningful discussion and debate on how best to accelerate global adoption of blockchain & DLT
Blockchain events in October 2019
- Blockchain for Finance Conference | October 2-4, 2019 | Dublin, Ireland | Join 350+ senior delegates from innovation, IT, data and risk functions as well as Global Heads for different business units at Europe’s leading blockchain conference dedicated to financial services
- DELTA Summit | October 2-4, 2019 | Malta, TBA | DELTA Summit is Malta’s official Blockchain and Digital Innovation event
- Transylvania Crypto Conference | October 2-4, 2019 | Cluj-Napoca, Romania | TCConf is offering a variety of speakers, technical engineers, bitcoin professionals, cyber security professionals and business owners who give their perspectives on bitcoin and other blockchain technologies
- Ukrainian Blockchain Day | October 15, 2019 | Kyiv, Ukraine | Discover how to turn disruptive Blockchain technologies into tools for transformation and leadership.
- Supply Chains Unblocked | October 16, 2019 | London, UK | It is a bespoke event dedicated to explaining, understanding and pursuing the innovative potential of Blockchain technology in the supply chain
- Blockchain Solutions World | October 29-31, 2019 | Barcelona, Spain | Get the right information to take advantage of blockchain’s next step in evolution
- Crypto Challenge Forum | October 30-31, 2019 | London, UK | The world blockchain conference Crypto Challenge Forum is privileged to have some of the world’s best speakers on blockchain and crypto investment.
Blockchain events in November 2019
- Healthcare Unblocked | November 8, 2019 | London, UK | Europe’s first and must-attend conference for all those interested in understanding and implementing blockchain in healthcare
- RegTech Convention | November 26-27, 2019 | Frankfurt, Germany | Around 700 representatives of banks, insurers and supervisory authorities discussed the future of regulation and innovative technologies in Frankfurt
Blockchain events in December 2019
- INCORME – IV | December 5-6, 2019 | London, UK | The conference is dedicated to understanding and exploring these technologies and strategic changes they bring from multiple perspectives of leaders from industry, academia and governments