Deadline: September 8, 2019 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
Eligibility: Anyone can join
The Brain Race Competition 2019
The Brain Race is orchestrated by the Center for Advancing Innovation (CAI) in partnership with The Brain Tumour Charity and the Silicon Valley Community Foundation.
This initiative is different. As with CAI’s prior challenges, teams will advance promising de-risked inventions selected with rigorous due diligence by potential investors and industry experts.
Teams will also enter with their own commercially viable inventions. Yet, for the first time, CAI invites anyone to submit an idea with the potential to improve the quality of life for brain tumor patients.
An expert judging panel will select a total of 15 winners from the pool of teams, advancing promising inventions and individuals with the best ideas.
Who is Eligible? You Are!
- No Minimum Team Size: Enter with teammates or as an individual. We will help you to build a strong team.
- Your Background: All you need to enter is an entrepreneurial spirit! We will teach you what you need to know.
- No Geography Restrictions: The Brain Race is global! Participants can come from anywhere in the world.
Participate in CAI’s curated accelerator training program and learn about business planning from world-class experts. Training includes:
- Entrepreneurial Success Factors
- Commercialization Planning
- R&D Roadmaps
- IP Strategy
- Regulatory Strategy
- Financial/Commercial Strategy
- Financial and Valuation Modeling
- Market Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Industry/Venture Collaborations
- Investment Strategy
- … and much more!
Want to advance breakthrough solutions at the intersection of oncology and neuroscience?
The Brain Race is looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit to help DEFEAT BRAIN TUMORS as a Team Member or Advocate.
Who are Team Members? Team members are accountable for deliverables and will compete for the opportunity to launch a startup through the Brain Race.
What is an Advocate? Advocates are thought leaders, entrepreneurs, investors, experts, and professionals, who have offered their time to advise teams, evaluate startups, sponsor, and advocate the CAI challenge-accelerator model.
Interested in applying for the Brain Race Competition 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.