Dates: September 21-23, 2020 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 995,-
Business of Software Conference USA Online 2020
Business of Software Conference USA Online is not just a 3 day, single-track online conference you watch from your desk. It’s a community of entrepreneurs, founders, CEOs, leaders who want to build great software and SaaS businesses.
Spend quality time with successful entrepreneurs and experts working through some of the same challenges we all face right now
Hear insightful talks from world experts and connect with a community of friendly faces, all going through the same challenges you are. It’s interactive and energizing by design.
BoS USA is online, but some things won’t change:
- Highly curated talks by expert speakers covering all manner of topics leaders in growing SaaS businesses need to think about – growth strategy, product management, company culture, leadership, and more.
- It’s still a single-track event, so you hear all of the content. No worrying about what talk to go to or getting lost in complicated conferencing software – just click one link, and you’re in the auditorium with all the other attendees hearing the same quality talk like everyone else.
- Facilitated networking with the smart software folks. Just like normal, there’ll be Birds of a Feather meetings, networking meetings, and plenty of breakout time between sessions.
- You’ll see the faces of other attendees. We don’t know about you, but we’re fed up of online events where we consume but don’t participate. You’ll see the faces of your fellow attendees, and be encouraged to get involved with interactive sessions.
- Actionable takeaways. You’ll leave with a to-do list of things to think about and share with your team, just like you would in person.
- No celebrity CEO speakers or sponsor talks – it might be online, but it’s still BoS. Nothing but actionable, thought-provoking talks to help you learn.
- Right now, it’s harder than ever to take a step back and take stock of your business. Take a step back, zoom out, and spend 3 days working on your business, not in it.
Some things are better online
- More interactive sessions. Let’s face it – you can watch videos from BoS Conferences at home already. So BoS will make sure sessions are interactive – full of Q&A, exercises, and group breakouts to help you get to grips with the topics being discussed. You’ll even be sent some talks before the event so the sessions on the day can be focussed on Q&A and discussion.
- Start learning and networking before the event at pre-event sessions. A chance to make connections and hear from speakers ahead of the conference.
- Shorter days fight Zoom fatigue. We all know watching a screen all day is exhausting, right? BoS USA Online will feature shorter screen days focused on interaction with your peers. There’ll be regular breaks – every hour – so you can step away from your screen.
- Digging Deeper. There’ll be lots of additional resources available – reading, watching, workbooks and online tools. They’ll help you dig deeper into ideas in your own time in the way that’s best for you.
- Take part anywhere! No flights or hotel rooms to book – you can even take part while stroking the cat, doing the washing up, or wearing your favourite pyjamas.
Interested in applying for the Smart Open Lisboa 2020? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.