Deadline: August 31, 2018 02:00 CEST| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: Female founders of for-profit businesses between 2-3 years old
Prizes: First prize USD 100,000,- in prize money and one-to-one personalized business mentoring
Location: Paris, France
Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards 2019
Since 2006, the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards has supported 198 female entrepreneurs worldwide.
Each year, 21 finalists representing 7 regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, Far East Asia, South-East Asia) are selected during the first round of the competition.
These finalists are then invited to attend the Awards week (exact location still TBC) during which the second round of the competition takes place. After the final jury evaluation, 7 laureates, one for each region, are announced on stage during the Awards ceremony.
- First prize for the 7 laureates: US$ 100,000,- in prize money; One-to-one personalized business mentoring
- Second prize for the 14 finalists: US$ 30,000,- in prize money
The 21 finalists, representing the top 3 projects from each of the 7 regions, will receive:
- One-to-one personalized business coaching prior to the Awards week
- A series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards weekMedia visibility
- A scholarship to attend the INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship
- 6-Day Executive Programme (provided their business meets INSEAD’s eligibility criteria)
- Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community and beyond
- Your project is a for-profit business.
- Your project is a completely new concept, wholly conceived by the team: it is not a buy-back or a subsidiary of an existing firm.
- Your project is between 2 and 3 years old.
- You are the founder of the project and You are a woman. You hold the main leadership position in the business.
Interested in applying for the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.