Deadline: April 17, 2019 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Dates: September 1 - November 22, 2019
Eligibility: Your business makes a positive impact in one of our Focus Areas, is less than 5 years old, London-based and is already up and running
Location: London, the United Kingdom
The Collective London Accelerator 2019
It is a 12-week programme for social entrepreneurs who build connected communities in London. The mission is simple. The Collective wants to build a connected and more inspired world that’s more alive, more together and more collaborative.
Are you a start-up based in London that helps to build connected communities?
Statistics so far:
20 social ventures
700,000 lives impacted in 2018
At The Collective Accelerator, you will have the opportunity to get the mindset, tools, and network you need to help you scale your company and become an extraordinary entrepreneur.
You will be mentored by some of London’s most brilliant minds, and get access to our network of partners and investors for a duration of 12 weeks.
Building Connected Communities
The Collective London Accelerator supports companies that:
- Make communities more socially inclusive, break down social barriers and reduce loneliness.
- Include those who are structurally economically disadvantaged, for example by helping to bridge the skills gap.
- Mobilise people in communities to be more environmentally aware and create systemic change in behaviours.
- Make communities healthier, specifically by helping people to improve and maintain their mental health
More reasons to apply
- Speakers and Workshops: Learn Engage Grow
Gain practical tools to improve your business continuously, through group workshops and 1-on-1 coaching sessions.
- Mentors: Guide Inspire Educate
Get paired with a successful entrepreneur or leader in your industry to learn from their experience.
- Co-living and Co-working spaces: Live Work Play
Live at co-living facility The Collective Canary Wharf for 2 weeks.
- Introductions to Partners and Investors: Meet Connect Collaborate
Get introduced to our network of partners and investors who have the resources to skyrocket your business.
Interested in applying for the Collective London Accelerator 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.