Deadline: April 28, 2019 00:00 (CEST)| Apply here
Eligibility: The Challenge invites participants from all backgrounds, cultures and communities to come together, ideate, exchange with peers, and ultimately co-create an edgy new collection that fosters meaningful connections and places the partner at the vanguard of a new kind of fashion
Dates: June 3-28, 2019
Location: Berlin, Germany
Connected Fashion Challenge 2019
Participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition, travel cost to and from Berlin, as well as local accommodation for the program duration. Limited needs-based stipends are available.
Over the four-week innovation program, you will be guided through a tried and tested approach that takes you from an ideation phase to implementation.
The outcome will be a co-created fashion line which integrates technology and will go live in the market soon after.
These four weeks will be intense, innovative and fun! You will hear from relevant experts in the field, work together with our facilitators and our partner to test and prototype solutions. And finally, you will have the chance to enjoy the vibrant German capital in the summer!
- The opportunity to develop a concrete product that will be produced after the program
- Lifelong connections with like-minded passionate peers and the chance to join our global community of purposeful DOers
- Deep insight into the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach used by world-leading business and non-profit organisations
- The ability to work with international experts in your area of interest and also learn from the diverse handpicked peer community
- And of course: it is great fun to see the community and the project evolving during this innovation sprint!
Who should apply?
Anyone who has demonstrated a pioneering, creative spirit in fields such as – but not limited to – fashion, IT / technology, marketing, social media, community, psychology, design, innovation, entrepreneurship, business, retail is encouraged to apply. Minimum participant age is 18.
Interested in applying for the Connected Fashion Challenge 2019? Register your participation by following the application link and taking the suggested steps.