Dates: June 25-26, 2018 | Register here
Price: GBP 800,-
Location: London, the United Kingdom
DevOps Enterprise Summit 2018
DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES) is a conference for the leaders of large, complex organisations implementing DevOps principles and practices. The event programming emphasises both evolving technical and architectural practices and the methods needed to lead widespread change efforts in large organisations. The goal is to give leaders the tools and practices they need to develop and deploy software faster and to win in the marketplace.
With events in both the United States and Europe, DevOps Enterprise provides keynotes, panels, breakouts, a community space for spontaneous gatherings, and an expo hall. Sessions will be led by leaders who are pioneering these practices in large and complex organisations across a wide range of industries. The keynotes will feature industry luminaries as well as speakers from well-known companies who will share the learnings from their enterprise DevOps initiatives.
DevOps Enterprise Summit debuted in 2014 in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area. The inaugural event was co-produced by IT Revolution and founding partner Electric Cloud. More than 700 attendees heard talks from more than 80 speakers as everyone explored the unique challenges that DevOps brings to large organisations.
In 2015, DevOps Enterprise moved to downtown San Francisco. Taking feedback from attendees and speakers, it focused on five topics: culture, organisational design, automated testing, metrics, and security. The event grew to 1,450 attendees with over 100 speakers and 45 sponsors supporting the event.
Stats on the DOES 2017 London conference
- More than 750 attendees
- 40 speakers
- 18 sponsors
- 2 packed days of informative sessions, networking, sharing, and learning
- More than half of the delegates are managers, leaders, directors, and executives.
- In the past 3 years of the events in San Francisco and London, more than 4,000 people have attended DevOps Enterprise Summit.
- The speakers talk about the big, audacious problems that large organisations are working on.
- The delegates represent more than 500 organisations from around the world who are struggling with the same challenges as you.
- The past 3 years of the US event have sold out.
Interested in attending the DevOps Enterprise Summit 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.