Deadline: March 12, 2021 00:00 CET| Nominate here
[Oops, the opportunity has already expired. Sign up to AlphaGamma weekly newsletters to stay ahead of the game]
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for The Diana Award, nominees must be aged between 9 and 25 and have been carrying out their activities for a minimum of 12 months. Nominators must know the young person in a professional capacity, i.e. teacher, youth worker. Nominations made by family members will not be accepted.
The Diana Award 2021
The Diana Award is given out in Diana, Princess of Wales’ name to young role models, aged 9-25 from across the world who are selflessly transforming the lives of others.
The award looking to recognise young people going above and beyond in their daily lives to create and sustain positive change.
Qualities of a perfect candidate
- Vision: Demonstrates commitment and passion to the cause, evidenced through their service to that cause and through social action.
- Youth-led: Demonstrates how the young person has led, owned and shaped the activities they are nominating them for.
- Inspiring others: Demonstrates that, through the nominee’s positive attitude and passionate approach to life, they are a role model to others.
- Social Impact: Creates positive social change that is of benefit to the wider community.
- Service journey: Evidence of transformation throughout the nominee’s service journey, including attitude, skills gained and challenges overcome.
Interested in applying for the Diana Award 2021? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.