Dates: February 21-22, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from GBP 400,-
Location: London, the United Kingdom
Digital Integration in Wealth Management 2018
Arena International is thrilled to announce that the second Digital Integration in Wealth Management will be returning to London!
It is the only event to focus on integration of digital capabilities with existing processes to enhance client engagement and reach new segments
Operating within an increasingly digital landscape and cross-generational trends emerging, there is still a need for the Wealth Management sector to better understand how to serve their varied clientele segments; to clarify where to strike that balance between a digital and fiscal offering.
This conference offers a strong focus on digital tools and process that can be implemented to meet cross-generational needs, tailored to the nature of your firm and clientele.
Drawing on the expertise of industry leaders including representatives from Deutsche Bank, UBS Wealth Management and BNP Paribas Fortis, you will take away a deeper understanding of the digital strategies and how they can be best implemented to attract new markets and further clients engagement, in an increasingly global and connected world.
Why should you attend?
Here are some key reasons as to why this event will benefit you and your company’s understanding of digital integration:
- This is the ONLY event in the world to address digital and tech challenges/ the incremental growth in the digital landscape within the wealth management industry
- You will leave our conference with a better understanding of how to better address the resistance to adopting digital channels
- Key influencers in the wealth management industry, such as VPs from Barclays Wealth Management and Deutsche, will be delivering insightful presentations
- Our interactive panel discussions will establish plausible futures of what will happen in the next few years, in light of Brexit, addressing not only threats but future opportunities
- The speakers will address the main concern of just how digital your company should go
The Digital Integration in Wealth Management conference promises to offer delegates the opportunity to discover new strategies to face the most prominent challenges when integrating digital into their organisation.
Extensively researched with the support of the leading European firms and private banks, this year’s program will comprehensively cover how your organisation can integrate digital capabilities into your existing business.