Dates: July 26-27, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from AUD 356,-
Location: Brisbane, Australia
InteractiveMinds Digital Summit 2018
This year the Digital Summit is bigger and better than ever and brings you two packed days of learning, industry best practice and shared marketing expertise.
There will be two international keynote speakers and over 14 leading Australian marketers from industries as diverse as entertainment, education, B2B, retail, social, banking and finance and more.
Plus, the Digital Summit is incorporating sessions designed to help marketers with soft skills such as prioritisation and focus, stakeholder engagement and effectiveness.
The Two-Day Digital Summit
In 2018 The Digital Summit provides two days of digital marketing delight! The first release of the program is now available – further details will be released soon.
- Day 1: Keep your knowledge fresh with keynote presentations from two international marketing experts, best practice examples and thought leadership. They’ll be a fun debate plus, connect with your peers over networking drinks.
- Day 2: Choose from two streams (Strategic Leader or Practical Performer) and enjoy a day of workshops, round table discussions and new ideas. Day two is only available if you also attend day one and will involve two streams of expert-led masterclasses, roundtable discussion and thought leadership to give you deeper knowledge and working skills you can use.
Do not miss this opportunity to refresh your skills, learn the latest in digital marketing techniques and network with the industry. This event is perfect for marketers across brands, agencies and organisations who want to learn from their peers, stay current and perform at the top of their game.
The Digital Summit will feature leading professionals from the digital marketing community and will include
- Two international keynote speakers
- A range of sessions covering critical issues for digital marketers
- Question & answer time with each speaker
- Formal networking opportunities
- Hands-on workshops to learn new skills and approaches
Who attends the Digital Summit?
The conference is suited for marketing professionals who want to stay up to date, learn from their peers and achieve results to be proud of. Whether you work for a large corporate, a government department, a digital agency or a small business you will benefit from attending the Digital Summit.
The delegates typically include:
- Heads of digital and CDOs
- Digital marketing managers and directors
- Marketing directors and managers
- Digital strategists
- eCommerce specialists
- Digital marketing specialists
- Account directors and managers
- Digital project managers
- Small business owners and managers
- Entrepreneurs and digital start-ups
The destination for motivated marketers to learn, discover, connect and grow together
Marketing conferences and events are not only one of the best ways to network with your industry and make valuable connections, but they also provide an opportunity to stay across one of the fastest changing industries in the world.
With the continually evolving tools and processes available to digital marketers, continual learning is essential for any professional wanting to achieve success in their field.
Interested in attending the InteractiveMinds Digital Summit 2018? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.