Dates: February 21-23, 2017 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 550,-
Location: Portland, The United States
Embedded Linux Conference 2017
The Embedded Linux Conference (ELC) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. For the past 12 years, ELC has had the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers.
The Embedded Linux Conference is the not to be missed annual event for influential technologists in embedded Linux!
At ELC, you can collaborate with other experts on all aspects of embedded Linux from the hardware all the way up to user space development. It is the preeminent space for product vendors and kernel and systems developers to collaborate with technologists building the applications running on embedded Linux platforms. ELC is embedded Linux experts working together on solutions to your embedded Linux problems.
After a decade of collaboration, the conference extended its scope in 2016 to include user-space developers, the people building applications on embedded Linux and will be the preeminent space for product vendors and kernel and systems developers to collaborate with these influential technologists.
ELC 2017 is again co-located with the new OpenIoT Summit, the only IoT event focused on IoT development – on devices and in the cloud. This event is tailored for the technical community including system architects, firmware developers, software developers and application developers.
- Developers – Kernel Developers, System Developers, and User Space Developers
- Product Vendors
Benefits of Attending
- Learn about the newest and most interesting embedded technologies in a vendor-neutral setting
- Get access to leading experts in both formal and informal settings
- Have fascinating discussions and collaborate with both peers and experts in embedded Linux
- Gain a competitive advantage with innovative embedded Linux solutions
Apply to Participate in the Technical Showcase
The technical showcase is an opportunity for:
- Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) projects to show their software in action, to grow their user and developer community
- System developers to share their experience using FOSS components (knowledge sharing with other system developers will need to be the primary focus)
- Hardware makers to show the capabilities of their hardware, provided what is demonstrated is mostly based on FOSS
- ELCE 2016 speakers to give a hands-on experience related to what they presented, and have plenty of time to interact with people who were interested in their presentation
The technical showcase will take place on the evening of February 23, 2017. Space is limited so we encourage you to apply early. All applications must be submitted by February 3, 2017.