Dates: July 26-28, 2019 | Register here
Prices: starting from USD 199,-
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Festival for the Future 2019
Festival for the Future is an action-packed weekend of inspiring speakers, future-focused panels, workshops and a marketplace for great ideas. People come from every region nationwide, and increasingly the Asia–Pacific region.
The Festival is a New Zealand innovation that started way back in 2011, and has grown every year since. More than 5,000 people have now attended. The Festival is run by Inspiring Stories, and was founded by Guy Ryan, who went on to be awarded Young New Zealander of the Year in 2015.
Festival for the Future is a remarkable event that attracts 1,200+ emerging leaders from across New Zealand, and increasingly the Asia–Pacific. The action-packed weekend features a diverse range of inspiring speakers, future-focused panels, hands-on workshops and a marketplace for great ideas. Join us!
- Connections and networking
- Engage with emerging leaders, influencers and innovators
- Engage in big issues that affect our future
- Be challenged. Be inspired. Build your ideas and skills
- Be part of making a real difference for our future
What do people get out of the Festival?
- Connections and networking – the chance to connect with emerging leaders and influencers from a diverse range of sectors – government, business, community and education sectors. Attendees come from every region nationwide, and increasingly the Asia–Pacific region.
- Build your knowledge, ideas and skills – the unique mix of inspiring speakers, future-focused panel discussions and hands-on workshops give you the chance to customise your own Festival experience. See the programme for more detail.
- Be inspired – we all know the big issues of our time can be overwhelming. The Festival is a chance to hear from a diverse range of inspiring people. Many of them have overcome major challenges, are dreaming big and pushing boundaries to make a difference for our future.
- A marketplace for ideas & opportunities – connect with purpose-driven organisations, meet potential collaborators, and discover possible pathways for further development.
- The chance to engage with leaders, influencers and innovators – most of our speakers attend the whole Festival weekend. Our speakers and contributors include CEO’s, Government Ministers, Mayor’s, entrepreneurs, as well as awesome humans under the radar.
- Learn how you can make a real difference for our future – explore mega trends and the big issues of our time with thought-leaders from a range of different sectors.
Interested in attending the Festival for the Future 2019? Register your participation by following the registration link and taking the suggested steps.