Festival of Marketing 2016
The Festival of Marketing is a unique experience where ambitious marketers can discover, learn, celebrate and shape the future together.
With more than 200 speakers, workshops, awards, experience rooms and training, it is the only event that reflects the creative, strategic and tactical job that marketers do.
As the largest global event dedicated to brand marketers, the Festival reflects the very nature of marketing – seamlessly blending inspiration and practical application.
This is a place for professionals to experience everything they need to find success – the ideas, the connections, and the practical skills. It is both inspiring and hands-on learning. Marketing is creative, strategic and tactical and the Festival is built in this spirit.
It is achieved through an expert conference programme boasting more leading marketing minds than anywhere else on the planet, along with workshops, training, awards and networking opportunities.
Whether you’re attending the conference at the Festival, celebrating your successes at the Masters of Marketing awards or joining our partners at the Official Festival Fringe, you’re part of an experience like no other.
Benefits of attending
It may only last two days, but you’ll reap the rewards of attending for months to come. Think of the Festival as a jumping-off point for your career: you’ll be leaving with first-hand insights from some of the industry’s biggest power players, as well as countless new connections.
You’ll hear from senior marketers and marketing experts about their career success stories – and failures! Gain fresh perspective from others’ experiences and discover what goals to prioritise, what to put on the back burner and which costly mistakes to avoid making.
The Festival have got a fantastic line-up of over 200 speakers including hard-to-reach CMOs at major brands and pioneering marketers, alongside industry gods including Sir Martin Sorrell – you can’t get this sitting at your desk.
Get away from the Festival of Marketing will give you:
- New ways to collaborate and align your teams around the customer.
- Strategies and skills needed to succeed in the era of digital transformation.
- New ideas in great, multichannel customer experience.
- The know how to supercharge your entire revenue cycle for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- How the role of the creative has changed and the type of creative ideas that breakthrough in the new landscape.
- Skills to create great experiences that bring repeat sales and loyal customers.
- Top practices, principles and strategies from winning multi-disciplinary campaigns.
- The future trends and their implications for your industry and your marketing plan.
- Meet thousands of other senior marketing, media, creative and advertising professionals dealing with the same issues as you.
- Hear direct insights from leaders in the field on what’s working (and what’s not!).
- Discover state-of-the-art technologies that are enabling the harnessing of data like never before making marketing simpler and more effective.
With so much in store for Festival attendees, there’s no reason to wait any longer. Get your ticket today to guarantee a place at the most unparalleled marketing event of 2016.
Steve Wozniak is headlining the Festival
A Silicon Valley icon and philanthropist for more than thirty years, Steve Wozniak has helped shape the computing industry with his design of Apple’s first line of products the Apple I and II and influenced the popular Macintosh. Steve Wozniak is the second confirmed headliner for the Festival of Marketing 2016.