Date: March 16, 2018 | Register here
Prices: starting from EUR 1,995,-
Location: London, The United Kingdom
The DevOps, Continuous Delivery-, & Software Development event for senior executives in the financial industry!
What does DevOps really mean for your business? What impact does it have and how can you implement it to reap the benefits? And how to develop software & things in a fast-changing environment?
fin:CODE brings together all stakeholders active in the DevOps scene to share their experience and expertise with you.
Discover the latest in agile methods, technologies, tools, and leadership principles and how they will influence services, products and the entire business in the financial industry!
- Discover the latest in agile methods, technologies, tools, and leadership principles.
- Discover how DevOps & Software can change your business and the finance sector.
fin:CODE is an international knowledge & project exchange platform bringing together 200+ senior level strategist, technology evangelists and DevOps practitioners from the finance sector
Key topics in 2018 – 10 reasons to attend
- Align DevOps, Engineering, Software development & EAM with your business strategy to deliver faster customer-oriented services & better software
- Simplify and standardize the development and production environments by using cloud solutions / SaaS / PaaS
- Accelerate customer experience innovation through DevOps & develop continuous improvement frameworks
- Create a competitive intelligence culture: Learn how companies establish a culture of competitive intelligence to collect and share valuable information throughout the organization
- Gain insights on how software development, business architecture, process Improvement, application architecture can be an enabler for customer engagement
- Learn what the big driver behind the sudden big interest in agile, IoT and DevOps are.
- Compete for the future by knowing how to integrate continuous improvement and scaling DevOps
Join conversations and discussions about how digitalization in retail needs DevOps & Agility
- Find efficient tools, methods & solutions in integration & deploying a fast-moving DevOps organization
- Hear do’s and don’ts on how to manage fast-moving teams and how
- And overall…. Be part of the only DevOps Event for the financial industry!
More reasons to attend
- It’s a Multi-Touchpoint Concept
The most effective and most informal networking hub to reach a maximum of ROI ‒ personal dialogue, direct exchange and numerous opportunities to get meetings with top executives!
- Icebreaker Session
Roundtables on the evening before the first conference day. The Icebreaker is a first informal networking.
- Challenge your Peers
Parallel roundtable discussions offer the delegates the possibility to talk about their own challenges.
- Training Session
An environment that allows participants to be guided through specific topics from experts in small groups.
- Say Hello?
Get the show on the road. Discover who is joining the conference and why. To warm you up for the conference we invite you to get to know your conference peers. Have your business cards ready.
- Tweetback & Comments
The unique interactive live feedback system! Note down your thoughts on comment cards which will be pinned on walls in the networking area for further discussion.
Top speakers, trendsetters, evangelists and experts in the field share their personal experience.
- Live Tech Take
Delegates and solution providers have the chance to actively participate in product and service demos on the expo floor.
- Panel Discussion
Top speakers, trendsetters, evangelists, and experts in the field share their personal experience.
- World Café Session
Be part of several thematic conversation rounds with changing topics and team constellations.
- Breakfast Club
Start the conference with coffee, scrambled eggs and … NETWORKING!
- fin:CODE Start-Up Night
Are these the fintech startups that could change the world? 8 startups are stopping by to say hallo to all of you here in fin:CODE. They will do so in a Pecha Kucha style which means they only have 10 slides for 20 second each.